DOCTORS

"JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM! EXPLAIN!" the girls shouted which making Jennie to get startled even Jungkook and the boys.

She felt scared when these girls shouted which Jungkook notice it and he use his strength to get passed at the girls and sat beside Jennie who is shaking in fear.

"The hell is wrong with you and that's not her name, her name is Jennie Kim and if I were you just leave before I call some securities." Jungkook hissed as Jennie hides at his back.

"What the Ruby Jane! Who's this idiot and why you are not talking to us?" Jisoo hissed which making the boys to frown.

"Miss just leave." Jin said but the lass glare at him.

"No, we are not leaving! We've been looking for her for 5 years and now that we find her do you think we will let this pass?" Jisoo hissed which making them frown.

"Okay why are you insisting she's your sister?" Jimin asked.

"Because she is! Her real name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Our parents died, and we almost got sell to some gangs and so we decided to part away and promised to look for each other when those gang stops looking for us." Rose answered which making the boys to get shock.

"Are you saying the truth or are you one of those bitches who wants our money and pretend that Jennie is your sister." Taehyung asked which making the girls to look at her wide eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Do we look like a gold digger to you? The fuck is wrong with you? We are doctors and you just degrade us!" Lisa shouted which making the lad to get startled at how poisonous her voice is.

"Lisa don't curse." Jisoo ordered which making the lass to roll her eyes.

"Sorry unnie but I need too." Lisa answered and glares at Taehyung.

"So, back to the issue. Let us talk to our sister." Jisoo hissed and glared at Jungkook.

"Even you want too, she wouldn't remember you." Jungkook answered which making the girls to frown.

"Are you trying to joke with us?" Rose asked she's in the verge of crying right now.

"She lost her memories." Jungkook answered which making the girls to look at Jennie shocks which the lass just stares at them.

"Lisa, I want you to check if Jennie hit her head that hard." Jisoo ordered to her sister which the lass nods her head she is a Neurologist that's why Jisoo said that.

"She didn't hit her head." Jungkook informed which making the girls to frown.

"Okay then, Rose I want you to look for her records." Jisoo ordered to the lass and Rose nods her head being the Psychiatrist.

"Wait why are you deciding for her?" Jungkook asked not happy.

"I am the eldest to us, so I have the rights to decide for my sister. And who the hell are you being bossy around here?" Jisoo hissed glaring at the lad.

"I am Jennie's fiancé and the father of her baby. Most of all we are not sure if you are really telling the truth that she is your sister. I need some proof." Jungkook said. Which making the girls to frown.

"We have proofs, Jennie is wearing a necklace that has NiNi engraved on it which we made it for her birthday." Jisoo said which making Jungkook to frown. He remembers that necklace and he asked her before who gave it to her and she just answered him a special people to her life which he didn't asked anymore.

Jungkook brothers look at him and he nods his head telling them that Jennie has it and the girls smiles and runs to Jennie's bed pushing Jungkook aside.