Part 3

How could this happen? I can't believe I got caught I gotta admit I am worried of what's gonna happen because the environment of this place is... Well unwelcoming. I hear something lower above my head it was like a helmet I knew what this was, it harvests thoughts if you let it consume your thoughts your brain won't be in your control anymore I struggled to get out of the chair I couldn't give up my mind to a machine I then felt something sharp on my left arm I felt it rushing to my veins I then grew drowsy and fell asleep.

-In Brenda's Dream-

Ahh how much I loved the nature breeze. This jungle is just beautiful. The flowers smell great and everything is colorful I raise my ear up and hear someone approaching my jungle I grabbed my bow and arrow and climbed up one of the trees I scanned the jungle to see who it was it was a boy or guy about 15 years old I aimed my arrow at him and well... let's say I let the arrow slip from my hands haha it was hilarious I went to the floor and found some exotic flowers I took a whiff from the flowers wow they smelled amazing I grabbed a few and put it on my hair. Wow it really matched my short jungle dress. I heard some birds singing by the trees and noticed some of their feathers on the floor I picked them up and had the craziest idea ever I went around the jungle and collected many feathers and other things.

- 2 hours later in the dream-

I climbed up a mountain that had a waterfall. Can you guess what I made? No? Ok I made wings and I took a leap from the waterfall and it actually worked I soared to the sky and felt free I did a couple of spins in the sky and I flew by the rivers I took one spin and before I knew it I was a bird spreading my wings to the sky I've always wanted to be a bird no worries or responsibilities you could be free. While I was soaring the sky two things happened, I heard a loud gun shot and the bullet hit me I fell to the ground and turned into an Ani-Human. I saw a dark figure above me and it gave me an glimpse of his evil smile.

-Brenda wakes up-

That was such a crazy dream I couldn't help but think who was that guy? I felt like I couldn't move it's like I was paralyzed and I have these thoughts to haunt me forever the helmet was raised up and I felt that my luck was just getting worse.

-Authors note-

Woo I'm pretty sure this is another cliffhanger hehe anyways I'm sorry if I didn't publish part 3 early it's cause I'm going out a lot and I don't have time to write.