Tomco

3rd Person POV

"Star!" Marco called from his room in the castle. "Yes?" Star asked, popping her head though the door. "Have you seen my jacket?" This bugged the boy. Mainly because he knew he had it on a few seconds ago. Star raised an eyebrow at him. "It's on you..." Marco looked down, seeing the red jacket back on him. "What the..." Star chuckled at her best friends mistake. "Imma go now." And she disappeared from the doorway.

Marco sighed. "Wait up!" He called over to her, taking the same path down the stairs. That's when he was stopped by the sudden rising of fire on the steps. "Hello Starship, I'm here to formally invite you to- YOU!" Tom grimaced at the sight of his "boyfr-Sworn enemy." Marco glared at the three eyed demon. "Tom." That's when they both heard a cackle coming from behind them. "Well, isn't this beautiful? Hatred for people who should be on each others side."

Marco froze. He knew that voice. He hated the person who controlled the voice. "Toffee..." Marco muttered, instantly going pale. Tom looked over at the rather dapper lizard man. "Excuse me? Do I know you?" He asked harshly. Toffee gave an evil smirk and pulled out "Ludo's" wand.

"No, but you are just about to hate me." And with that he pointed the wand at both the males, whispering something incoherent. The last thing they heard was someone yell their names.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frisk watched the gnomes as Bipper pointed them out to it. "Well we should get going!" Bipper exclaimed, grabbing it's hand and leading it away from the gnomes. Frisk couldn't help but wonder where they were going. "Why to the underworld of course!" That sent sent a shiver up Frisk's spine, that phrase bringing back the sadness and hopefulness on Toriels face when it left.

They came to an abrupt stop. Bipper looked unamused as he stared at the scene in front of him. There was a boy, about 14 or something, on the ground. He wore a black suit, a weird hat, and an obviously hand made skeleton mask. He looked like a demon wannabe. "Hey kid! Get off the ground!" Bipper yelled, giving the wannabe a soft kick. When he looked up Bipper realized that this wasn't a wannabe but an actual demon.

"Well he could be useful...Hey kid, what's your name?" The male demon gave Bipper a blank stare and replied with,"Tomco." Bipper smirked, knowing what had happened. "Where are you headed?" Tomco shrugged. "Well then...welcome to team!"