We were young once.

I was young once, It was so easy. No drama, cause your little brain couldn't understand, no heartbreak, cause you were only young, and no toxic bitches to break your heart before and boyfriends or girlfriends could.

Life is so great as a kid but you never realise until it's over.

As a child did you ever think, "Man, I wish I was a big girl" and now that you old thought, " Man I wish I was still 5 years old!"

In my brain I think that

Every

Single

Day.

School sucks, Sitting in class with a bunch of morons and learning pointless bullshit until you go home and do fucking homework.

It triggers the shit outta me that I have to take extra work home the what kind of fucking idiot comes up with that bs.

Sometimes I just wanna stab some people who come up with stupid shit like that in the head.

Ok I know I'm going a bit overboard but WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SEND PEOPLE HOME WITH FUCKING EXTRA WORK FUCKING BULL SHIT.

Ok rant over but what the fuck tho.

Anyway my name is Violet, I live with my Mum, My dad left when I was three years old. I have a dog Named Gherkin (Don't ask) , A cat named Pegasus, and two rats named Jess and Dotti
. I live in the country and have wanted to live in the city ever since we moved.

Authors notes:
Thank you guys sooooo much for reading my story. I really do hope you like it. If I was you I'd expect a new chapter to come out in a day or two. I'm truely sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or if some of it makes no sense. One final time thank you so much for reading my first chapter!