30.PREPARE

"You found parts of me I didn't know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real."

Taehyung's POV

A perfect time for going home after the small party. I dragged her to the car, settling her seatbelt but she grabs my wrist when I was done. I stared her confused.

"Eum, can you bring me to my house? I mean to my parents?." She asked hesitatly. Her face looks sad and tired. I couldn't stop her, she needs a space for a while.
I caressed her cheek then smile.

"Of course, babe. Why not?."
I kissed her forehead then closing her door. I walked to my seat then set my self for drive. She gave me a worried look when I glanced at her.

"You aren't mad, are you?."
She clutched her black dress then I sighed.

"Why I should mad if my girl is missing her parents?." I patted her head then start the engine.

"Thank you, Taehyung. I'll make it up to you." She said then I replied yes to her. The way to her house was quite and I just shrugged it off. She needs to comfort herself.

When we reached her house, in a fast way she pecked my cheeks while I puzzled what was going on  by sweet kiss she gave.

"I'll tell my parents about your proposal. They will be happy to hear it. See you tomorrow, Taehyung." She smiled then got off from the car. She waved at me then I waved back.

I should fix this fast

The night surprise party was unexpected. It suppossed to be the happiest moment in her life but one person ruining it. I knew I shouldn't think otherwise of what just happen but the look of her eyes after him in warm and sweet sight annoying me a lot. What am I thinking now? It's not the way I could solve the problem. Landing my car to the garage then coming inside in hurry. My step become slowly as I saw person I didn't want to.

"Why the fuck are you doing here?." My blood started boiling, clenching my fist full of anger.

"Hai sweety, don't be so bold. I'm coming here to see you." Na Ri swayed her body walking toward me before Jimin catch her wrist.
I didn't even realize he stayed there comparing with her presence.

"Can you just stop it? Why are you bothering him?." Jimin exhaled in desparate while I still processing what was going on.

"He is my love after all so what's the matter?." She chuckled looking at me.

How disgusting

"You never love me. You just used me to satisfiying yourself. You don't even care what's happening to me!." I told her bold.

"I do, love. But I just get bored of you. You were too clingy and can't fulfil my willing. That's not my fault I was leaving you." She slapped Jimin's hand then crossing her hands over her chest.

Bored, huh?

That word stabbed at heart so bad. The rest of few years with her just fake for real. I was so dumb before. I believed her word when she embraced me in her arms. The memory when she was staring me lovingly make me suck. At the moment, I grinned. Her face looks confused by my sudden face so did Jimin.