Rules// Forms// My Oc

Rules:

1. No reporting others.
2. If you want smut, ask to go to private messages.
3. Don't spam me
4. If I don't respond in 5 hours then @ me. I'll respond in the next hour. (If I can, and haven't closed this book.)
5. No OP or god characters, everyone has weaknesses.
6. If you can work around having Kakuzu as your crush please do if not tell me and I'll change it to Hidan.
7. Play my crush and I'll play yours.
8. If I quit responding and don't respond after three days, I have quit Roleplaying with you. (Unless I say otherwise.)
9. Have fun and be happy!

Forms:

Name:
Height:
Age:
Crush:
Akatsuki:
Justu style:
Village:
Ninja Rank:
Looks:
Clothes:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Other:

My OC

Name: Minto Uzumaki
Height: 5'1
Age: 17
Crush: Kakuzu
Akatsuki: Yes
Justu style: Water/summoning
Village: Hidden leaf rogue
Ninja Rank: S-ranked criminal
Looks:

Name: Minto UzumakiHeight: 5'1Age: 17Crush: KakuzuAkatsuki: YesJustu style: Water/summoningVillage: Hidden leaf rogueNinja Rank: S-ranked criminalLooks:

Clothes:

Personality: She's angered very easily

Personality: She's angered very easily. She also lives for thrills. She seeks adventure and she really spiteful of her family. She hates talking about her feelings and prefers to hide out on the roof when she's upset. She is very sarcastic and loves to make people mad.

Likes: Chocolate, missions, laying in bed with Kami, rivers and sushi.
Dislikes: blood (her kills are clean and swift.), being held back, boredom, and extremely loud noises. (Cough cough deidara...)
Other: She is 2 years younger than Naruto. She used to have a crush on Kakashi. Loves to get Hidan all upset. Only Pein calls her kitten, if anyone else did she'd kill them.