The Approach

Bartiszmo's POV:

"So we both agree we get fake married in front of all those people down stairs and once your dad signs over the business to you we tell them we aren't really married and you want someone else?" Candace looks over at me after the girls are no longer in sight and I stand there dumbfounded because I was gonna suggest the same idea so I just nod my head in agreement. Now I know your wondering how is it a fake marriage  well I had my lawyer make up some fake wedding documents for us to sign afterwards so that it would have never been official even in the beginning we didn't plan on staying together for a long period of time this plan will just speed things along. So after our talk I head downstairs to check on everything and as I make it to the last step I run in to no other than my father Stefani Mullano. "Well hello son I think I just saw your new step-daughter and her friend leaving shouldn't they be getting ready for the wedding?" he ask me curiously and I couldn't help but notice how his eyes lit up when he mentioned Masani's friend. "No father they wont be Candace doesn't really have a close relationship with her because of some stuff that has gone on in there family and her friend wont go if Masani doesn't want to." I explain to him, "Oh well that's a shame I'm so glad that we didn't turn out like that after your mother died actually I believe it might have been her death that brought us so much closer I'm sorry about the whole you having to get married deal its just that I'm ready to hand the business over to you but my partner feels as if you need to be married in order to do so but after this wedding he and I will sign everything over to you and I can live out my life enjoying the rest of it." he says "Oh and also don't think I'm slow or something I know those marriage documents are fake but I don't really care as long as my partner, Mark doesn't realize it were in the clear and don't worry I kind of figured you just picked Candace because she was my personal assistant and you knew I trusted her so that's why you chose her am I right?" he ask me and I stand there dumbfounded as to how he could have possibly known all of this and I guess my dad can tell what I'm thinking by my expression because he goes on to say, "Of course I would know I am your father after all." he says with a huge grin on his face and I just shake my head at him and go make sure everything is set up correctly.

(Skip the Wedding )

We just finished with the ceremony and the reception everyone has gone home and now Candace and I are in my office with my father and his partner Mark. Once Candace and I have signed our marriage license they glance at it and the Mark pulls out some documents from his bag. "These are the documents for the company all we need to do is sign and give you the keys then everything is your but I did put a clause in there that before you get divorced you must produce an heir to take over the company after you." Mark states a while staring at Candace the entire time. Instead of arguing with him I just nod my head because it doesn't matter what he says we aren't really married either way so all he has to do I sign those papers and it wont even matter anymore. First Mark signs and then my father and they hand all of the documents to me I read everything over to make sure everything was legitimate it was so we shock hands and Mark left but not before shaking my hand and kissing Candace on the hand but his lips lingered just a little bit to long so I cleared my throat he swiftly dropped her hand and left. Not long after he left Candace spoke up, "So I guess this means I have to move back home?" she ask me and I respond by telling her, "No you need to be here in Italy to try and build up a relationship with your daughter so you can live her if you would like or you could stay in one of the guest houses on the estate which ever is more comfortable with you." "Thank you very much I would like to stay in one of the guest houses and if you don't mind do you think you could be the one to tell Masani that we aren't actually married and tell her were ill be staying if she wants to talk." she asked me and I nod letting her know I will she gives me a small thank you and exits from my office. After she's gone my father turns to me with a sly smirk on his face. "What's that look for?" I ask him he begins to speak and what comes out of his mouth is unbelievable. "Do you think I have a chance with Masani's little friend that I saw earlier?" I look at him with a quizzical look and he continues on to say, "I know what your thinking yes I know that I am a 39 year old man but I can't help but be attracted to her when I saw her its like my heart forgot how to beat you know?" And I stand up from behind my desk and walk over to my father and pat him on the back, "I know exactly how you fell old man that's how I felt when I meet Masani for the first time it was like I forgot how to breath." I confess to him, "Well you know what they say like father like son by the way what is Masani's friends name exactly?" I look at him with a grin, "Well father that's just something your going to have to ask her yourself." And with that I turn to leave and my father follows behind cursing under his breath I just laugh. We begin to head down stairs and we spot Masani and Everly heading up stairs with a bunch of shopping bags in tow when my father and I offer our assistance Everly eagerly accepts and my father steps forward and takes her bags following her up to her room but Masani on the other hand stops in her tracks places her bags at the top of the stairs the came back down the stairs and got in my face saying, "I don't know what kind of game your playing at but I want you to know one thing."" Oh yea and what's that baby girl?" I ask her thinking that now would be the perfect time to tease her just a little. "First of all don't call me that and secondly I just want you to know that you will never be my father you asshole so quit trying to bond with me!" she says threw clenched teeth. I just smirk at her and begin to move closer to her she takes a step back until I have her trapped against the wall I bend my head down to her ear and bit her ear lobe earning a surprising moan from her liking the fact I have an affect on her pulling back I whisper in her ear, "Who said anything about me being your father baby girl." I pull back smirking at her. Masani is at a lost for words as she feels her underwear becoming soaked with her arousal, "I don't want to be your father but I will be your daddy, princess" I say as I lightly skim my fingers down her side up underneath her shirt as my fingers ever so slowly slip into her underwear and a low moan escapes her lips. When I hear that sound I smirk to myself 'oh yeah she defiantly wants me as much as I want her' I think to my self and I am going to have her at all cost.