t e n

Half hour before the time they were supposed to meet, Chittaphon was already at the park, swinging hysterically on the swing set. Kids around him looking scared as his face turned red, frustrated since the swing didn't go any faster.

Taeyong was walking towards the park. Early as well since he wanted to be the first to be there. Of course he didn't thought that the other would be there causing an unconscious scene.

As he got closer, all the mothers were taking away their children and he heard grunting and panting.

"WHY WON'T THIS THING GO HIGHER?!"

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!" exclaimed a little kid that was frustrated at Chittaphon for moving his legs too fast and ruining the perfect coordination you need to swing.

Taeyong got closer and crouched in front of the kid.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this." he smiled and the kid just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Go higher you stupid thing go HIGHER!!!"

"Chittaphon... You okay bro?"

He stopped. Putting his feet in the ground so suddenly he managed to fall, chest on the ground.
Getting up quickly before Taeyong could even move to help him, he hit his head with the swing and coughed awkwardly; blush taking over his face.

"Y-you're early..."

Why am I so nervous.. I can't even look at him. Ten control yourself.

"Well you are too. Didn't expect to see you here." Taeyong said with a soft smile.

"Y-yeah I couldn't really sleep..."

"Really? Then let's go have some coffee or something!"

Chittaphon nodded following behind him, not losing from his sight the box he had in his hands.

***

400 READS!! Thank you lovelies!
💚💚💚💚
Are you liking the story?
Do you have any constructive criticism to improve my writing?