Part 42~

-A few months later-

Yoongi smiled his big, gummy smile at me as I loaded the last box into the car Jimin had given us. I went back into the house to see Taehyung crying on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Why do they have to go? Will they be back?" He whined into his neck. Jungkook stroked his head softly and looked over at me with a smile. I sniffled a little and wiped away a tear as I walked over. I said goodbye to them before saying goodbye to Jin and Jimin.

As I approached Jimin, he pulled me into the nearest room, closing the door. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. We kissed for a moment before I pulled away with a smile.

"You'll come visit right?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. I nod and chuckle slightly.

"But we can't do this every time. Yoongi and I are engaged now, you know that" I replied as I flicked his nose. He pouted as he stepped back and left the room with me. Yoongi stared at Jimin weirdly before we all said goodbye.

They waved us off as Yoongi drove us do our new home. It wasn't too far away from Jimin's to be honest but it was a good distance for me and Yoongi to start our life.

We parked up at the house and began to unpack. Once we unpacked our things, Yoongi pushed me down onto the sofa. He kissed me deeply and we rolled around for a while. He picked me up and took me up to our room, dropping me on the bed.

He slowly took my shirt off me and I did the same as he kissed down my body. He stopped at my skirt and slowly pulled it off.

"Let's continue what we needed to finish the day your dad ruined it" He smirked. He leant down and his lips met me.

We rolled around the bed together for an hour or longer, having fun. We laid on our backs in each other's arms at the end and smiled as we slowly fell asleep.

The whole of my life was ahead of me now. My new life as Mrs. Min A-ro.