Mardy Bum.

Mardy Bum.

Evidently addicted to alex turner. Love him. Any who...

..

Brushing her overgrown hair out of her face she sighed and muttered "We're closed" To the person who had just walked in to a café that was, according to the sign and to her, closed.

"Come on, Can't you stay open five more minutes? I'm dying for a brew" The manly,albeit pretty high, voice pled. She battled with her conscience for what felt like an hour until she let out a breath and said "Sure, Coffee?"

"Please,Three sugars and no milk" She drug her legs over to the machine and began to brew his drink.

"What's your name again?" The mystery man asked.

"Eh?"

"I don't know your name" He stated.

She chuckled, Pouring the milk into the tin jug.

"

That's because I didn't give it you, pal" She said, Her voice held an edge that she didn't intend to be there.

"Cheer up mardy bum,Tell me your name. It's not like I'm asking your credit card details" He coaxed and chuckled at his 'joke'. "C'mon"

"I'd really rather not"

"Would it help if I gave you my name?"

"Not in the slightest" She said, Hoping the conversation would end there. Much to her dismay it did not.

"Fine,Aspen. My name is Aspen." She spoke,Aspen spoke, Her voice so quiet it was barely coherent.

A moment of silence went past until a huge bellow of laughter erupted from the still unnamed man's mouth.

"What kind of a name is that?" He asked,Giggles dripping from each word.

"You really know how to make someone feel good, You know that right?"

"It's fine. You're fine." He said after the giggles had died down, Much like Aspens spirits.

"And your name is?.." She coerced,Changing topic.

"Oh sorry. I'm Louis Tomlinson."