》one《

Himari POV

Megumi Himari's the name.

While most 20 year olds are starting to earn, I am helping rule a kingdom that will one day belong to me.

I forgot how I ended up like this, because I myself was once an average teenager until a few years ago, when my real mother revealed a secret to me.

It felt like a mystery before I realised what a mystery actually was today.

Like how this morning I was asleep in my room in my palace in the outskirts of Tokyo
and the next thing I knew I was on a plane to South Korea,specifically Busan, ready to meet my the family of the kingdom I was to be married into in a couple of months.

And after I stepped one foot on the ground
I was whizzed away to hotel and preparing for a ball.

I hate dresses.

I know its alot saying from me but dresses are hell.

And I despise the process of preparing for balls.

Having to wash my hair for a least an hour, is exhausting and enduring a spa treatment where I literally do nothing for 3, yes three, hours which is as fun as having a marathon of watching rocks.

And getting my makeup done.

Cue for shudder.

My have glass skin, yet my hag of a stepmother insisted on caking my face with who knows what for a so called "natural" look and they spent like another 3 hours doing so.

I literally need mascara, eyeliner, concealer and my red lipstain for a natural look and it only takes me half an hour.

The most irritating experience today though was getting strapped into a dress which I would be stuck in for like 7 hours.

The dress was beautiful though and it surprisingly was comfortable and it hugged my flat curves quite well,making my fugure more woman like.

I prefer wearing kimonos and they are more freeing to my body,but since we are in Korea and not Japan, this was my only option and I also had my extra dress which was like a pastel pink sakura.

The ball I went to attend was a masquerade ball so no-one would know me until I was introduced.

That I was happy about.

》》》》》》》》》TIME SKIP《《《《《《《《《