Chapter One

It has been an entire year since SooRa had suggested that she and her werewolves become more than just friends. Although some of them weren't keen on the idea of sharing the girl they loved with each other, they got accustomed to having each other around a lot of the time. On those certain days during mating season; each wolf would get assigned a day to be with SooRa alone. Instead of explaining to her father that she had not one but twelve lovers, the wolves had gotten jobs shortly after the fight and started gaining money for them to move out. SooRa simply said she would be moving in with friends but would come every other day to work at the wolf center. Having a life like this with the loves of her life, SooRa was in complete bliss. She couldn't believe how lucky she got, and she was extremely thankful for that.

"Rise and shine everyone!" SooRa calls down the hallway. Walking back into her room, she leans over and peck's Yixing's forehead. He stirs in his sleep, opening his eyes slowly and giving her a soft smile.

"Morning~" He mumbles as he reaches up to hug her. SooRa grins at him and fluffs his hair before helping him up.

"Don't you have to go to the studio today?"

"Yes. I have three classes to teach." Yixing replies as he heads towards the bathroom. SooRa walks down the hall, and instantly smells fresh pancakes being made. She scurries down excitedly just in time to see Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in the kitchen. Chanyeol flips pancakes as the Kyungsoo got thirteen glasses out of the cabinet for orange juice.

"Good morning my handsome boys." SooRa said as she gives each one a peck on the cheek.

"Morning baby, how'd you sleep?" Chanyeol asks.

"Good~ I'm ready for the day now."

"Not until you've eaten though." Kyungsoo said as he quirks an eyebrow. SooRa only giggles slightly and nods her head in agreement. "Can you get the napkins from the pantry SooRa?"

"Of course." SooRa replies as she heads towards the pantry. As she grabs a handful of napkins, a sudden foul smell reaches her. Feeling lightheaded, she backs away but instantly feels nausea overcome her. She runs out, dropping the napkins on the dining table and rushes towards the nearest bathroom.

"H-Hey! I'm showering!" Baekhyun cries from behind the curtain. SooRa ignores him and empties her stomach contents into the toilet bowl. Baekhyun stops the shower immediately after hearing her first gag. He throws a towel around his waist and hops out; attending to her. SooRa heaves heavily, her breath shaky and she trembles.

"What the hell. What happen to my baby?" Baekhyun asks grabbing SooRa's hair and pulling it away from her face.

"I-I don't know...I was in the pantry and then I smelt something really gross...Did one of you leave one of your hunts in the pantry again!?" SooRa asks.

"I dunno" Baekhyun replies as Luhan enters the bathroom.

"What happened?" He asks.

"SooRa got sick all the sudden." Baekhyun said. Luhan's eyebrows furrow and he leans down and rubs circles down the girl's back.

"Babe you've been doing this every morning for the past four days. We should take you to a doctor." Luhan said. Dreading at the thought of her boyfriends getting overly worried, SooRa sighs loudly before slowly standing up.

"No...I know what this is."

Hope you enjoy the first chapter! I just started Uni, so updates will be whenever I get time!

-Sari