five.

NOELLE

My phone rang from my pocket, I thought it's a text from Niall considering he did last night but it was an unknown number.

'Hey Elle, I miss you so much! Sorry for not talking to you this past year and for not calling you or texting. I hope we can meet at my mates flat today. I really, really miss you.
H x'

I screamed at the top of my lungs because of my excitement. Just then the door burst open and Luke rushed into my room and asked me what happened.

"You almost gave me a fucking heart attack! What happened" He stammered breathing heavily considering the corridor was a bit long.

"Harry Edward fucking Styles texted me. Oh my god! It's been so long" I exclaimed,

"Wait you're going to Niall's right? How 'bout text him back that you can't meet him?" He asked, unsure

"Shit. Number one, you saying I'm gonna go to Niall's place just sounded so odd and two, I guess I'm just going to text him back and say I'm not available" I sighed. "It's okay. And I'm sure you'll see him next week" he smiled, I forced one and replied to harry.

'HAROLD !! I miss you so much. I'm sorry I can't this week, but next week I promise you, I'll be there. I love you! Elle x'

Harry is my best friend since I was 5, our parents has a good relationship. But when harry auditioned for The X Factor and he got into the band 'One Direction' we somehow lost connection. I wanted to meet them, but I didn't have a chance because every time he was free I was stuck with school and had no time to go. After 1 year of harry being in that band we didn't communicate often. Just send texts here and there, until it's just once a year or holidays such as birthdays or Christmas. When they had their hiatus we started to communicate and it broke again since he had his album making, tour, and all.

I'm really looking forward on meeting him again, I haven't seen him since he cut his hair for the movie about World War 2 last year. I want to touch his curly hair and tease him about how girly his hair looks even if it isn't. I always wanna annoy him though.

See you in a week, Harold.

Or so I thought.