well, fuck

It's time for ur dentist appointment. Wow that sucks. Dentists appointments are ass.

But anyway. You sign in and the secretary tells you "Doctor Kim taehyung will be with u shortly."

Kim Taehyung??? Hmmmm sounds familiar...

When he appears to begin ur appointment it all comes back to u. It's Kim Taehyung, V of BTS. And he's ur...dentist????

well, fuck.

U try not to think about all the thirsty taehyung x reader fanfictions u were reading just a few years ago.

The introductions begin. "Hi Y/N. How are u today"

Heart palpitating, already sweating, "I'm good" u say.

After bts disbanded due to scandals among the members, it appears that taehyung pursued his life long dream of being a dentist. All he ever wanted was to put his long fingers in other people's mouths while assisting them to maintain proper dental hygiene. And now it was your turn.

"Lets have a look inside shall we?"

You listen to the clap of latex against skin as he pulls his tight gloves onto his strong hands.

"Open wide" he says, picking up a few tools to look inside u and prod u with sharp objects.

"Ow,,," u moaned.

He pulls out quick. "I'm sorry did that hurt u? I have to clean ur teeth y/n"

"Yeah it's okay, it only hurts a little. Keep going."

Keeping ur insides in mind he picks up a smaller tool and keeps at it. His thumb sweeps across ur gum a few minutes later. He cocks his head and leans closer to examine ur flesh. "You seem to be bleeding."

But you dont care that you're bleeding. You look at him with yearning eyes. Hes so close, his hands are on you.

"Its because you dont floss"

You suck on his fingers.