1. Thoughts

Clara

My back hurts badly as I picked up the last box from the truck.

I hated the house. It was to big and it had the walls all broken down but here I am.

My husband decided that it would be nice to move into the house his mother left him 10 years ago.

Jack was inside talking to the person in charge. He was furious that his plans went all wrong.

First, the house his mother left him was a complete disaster 'obviously! What did he expected'. Secondly, some of our things got lost on the way to the house. Third, the workers were so mad at my husband that they told him to put the boxes in himself.  In left after throwing our few boxes on the floor outside.

My husband was so mad and didn't put the boxes in the house for three days. So I decided to bring the boxes in myself.

"This is unbelievable can't any of you do things right!" My husband was yelling furiously on the phone.

I put the box on the floor and hurried out of the house. I needed a quiet place to think or else everything was going to drive me crazy.

******

Jack didn't even notice I was gone or that I had brought the boxes in. Sometime I felt invisible and lonely.

If only I hadn't listen to my mother about marrying him. She promised that everything would be great that I would finally accomplish my dreams.

I shouldn't complain after all I did it to save my mother. She was ill and I didn't know what else to do. I was only 15 years old and he was 25 years old at the time.

Thirteen years later here I am feeling dead inside. Knowing that I did everything wrong. If only I could go back to time everything would be differently.

Thankfully, I don't have kids which has made Jack furious as time passed. He thinks I can't have children.

Which is a lie. I have never hoped to have a child with him.

I wanted to be a dancer but can't because Jack sees it wrong.

I have run away from him before.

I tried getting a job but Jack did everything in his power to stop me. He threaten to leave the owners in the streets or would pay them enough money for them to fire me.

My mother didn't speak to me and Jack would throw that in my face.

I didn't had friends to talk to because of Jack.

******

"Here you are do you know how long I was looking for you. Get your stuff ready because we are staying in a hotel. We are not spending the night here again until the house is fixed"
Jack said snapping me back to the present.

"You know we can spent the night here it's not that bad" I said feeling exhausted.

"Are you crazy? I won't stay! This house is a mess but you wouldn't know that would you since you were raised in the streets" he said coldly.

I felt my face burn from anger but I kept quiet. He was in a bad mood and I didn't want to be in his bad side.

"Okay, then lets go" I said quietly as I got up.