(3) Smut~

A/N: this was requested by -Toast // u need robo jesus for this man... ;-;

___________________

Connor: ^^System Instability^^ upgrading. -_•°-_

____________________

I was petting Sumo, waiting for Connor to get back from his investigation with Hank. I sighed.
Then I hear a car door slam shut, seeing Connor. I smiled and unlocked the door for him. "Hey Con-" I heard a loud noise from the kitchen. I see Connor, that broke a window. Climbing in. "GOD DAMMIT CONNOR NOT AGAIN!!" Hank yelled. I laughed.
"How was the investigation?" I looked at Connor. "It was alright. We caught a deviant from the club. One of the Traci's." He says softly.
I smiled. "Thats good."
"Connor mostly licked the evidence.. which was fucking disgusting." Hank grumbled. "I'm going to a bar." And with that he left. Its just me and connor alone. Also sumo too.
"So now what-" i was cut off by Connor, kissing my lips. I was shocked and confused. But my instincts kicked in and i kissed back.
I feel his cold hands grip my waist, and i moaned a little. It gave him a chance to explore while we were kissing.
Then his hands went up, touching my sides. My face got heated up, and he takes my shirt off. I bit my lower lip.
He teasingly takes his jacket and shirt off. This made me impatient. He noticed this and chuckled. "Patience sweetie~" i blushed when he called me that. He finally takes his jacket and shirt off. He picks me up, carrying me to the bedroom.
He sets me down on the bed, climbing ontoo of me, kissing my neck, down to my stomach. I moaned at the little touches he is doing.
He smirked and took my pants off. I bit my lower lip again. Once he took my pants off, i giggled. "No fair. You have yours still on." I pouted. "Why dont you take it off then~" he said seductively. I blushed and my hands went down to his pants, unbuckling the belt, and unzipping the zipper. Then i took it off.
'Do androids have dicks?' I thought.
He suddenly laughed. "Yes we do." "But how-" "i can read your thoughts."
He was about to take the rest of my clothing off until i stopped him. "Nope." I took his boxers off, and his dick sprung free. He shivered as the cold air hit it. I smirked. I took my hand and started stroking him. He moaned, and i started to blush more.
I kept stroking faster and he threw his head back, moaning out of pleasure and ectasy. I bit my lip, and i moved my head down, and kitten licked. He groaned a little.
I smirked and took him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. He moaned a little louder, grabbing my hair. "Ngh~ k-keep going sweetie~" he moans out. I go a little faster, and he starts thrusting into my mouth, almost making me gag. But i kept it in. He kept thrusting, pulling my hair. "S-so close~" he moans out and i felt his cum (sorry not sorry) down my throat, swallowing it. He flips me over, being top, taking the rest of my clothing off.
He instantly, pushes in and rams into me. I moaned loud, arching my back, grabbing the sheets. I bit my lip. He went faster and harder each thrudt until he hit that spot. "Ah!~ r-right t-there!" I managed to say. He kept hitting that spot. I felt a knot in my stomach, being close. "I-im c-close~" "i know sweetie~" he kept on thrusting harder, and i moaned loud, cumming.
He slows down, meaning he is close. He finally came, and pulled out. Laying next to me. I put my head on his chest, and he cuddles me. I hear the thirum pump regulator or his android heart, beating. I hummed along with the heartbeats. He kissed my forehead and i smiled.
"I love you connor" he smiled. "I love you too y/n." And with that, i fell asleep.
It was blissful.

A/N: AHHH. that was cringey and i was laughing as i was writing this. Ok. Yeah. This was a request. Oh whale! Anyway thank chu for reading this. If u see any mistakes in this like spelling or grammar let me know and i will fix it. :3 any other requests? Comment down! -Con con (jackie)
746 w.