chapter one

It was a quite day for Flug. He had just finished the weapon he needed to build the day before so he had a day off today. As he was building his tiny replica plane and big green circle formed within his lab causing Flug to jump slightly and back away from it. Suddenly someone walked through. It looked just like Blackhat but had metal parts on his body. He was half robot.

Flug: "B-Blackhat?"

Flug was very scared of this look a like and had no clue on what to do. The cyborg Blackhat smirked looking at Flug.

Cyborg Blackhat: "Target found"

The Blackhat shot out a net from one of his body weapons covering Flug trapping him.

Flug: "W-What do you want with m-me."

Cyborg Blackhat: "My Flug had died and you will take his place."

The cyborg Blackhat grabbed onto the net picking it up with Flug in it.

Flug: "Let me go! BLACKHAT!!"

On the other side of the mansion Blackhat could hear Flug scream. He quickly put down his pen teleporting into his lab looking for the cause of the scream.

Blackhat: "Who ARe YoU! Put my sCIEntIST DoWN!"

Blackhat used his demonic voice lunging at the the metallic Blackhat causing him to drop Flug. Flug had yelped but was already cutting at the net to escape from it.

The two Blackhats began fighting scratching at each other and punching each other. The futuristic Blackhat was definitely stronger because of the upgrades but that never stopped Blackhat. He fought back without looking scared of losing at all. 

Flug had begun looking through his drawers for something he had stolen a while ago. He smiled widely when finding his portal gun. He aimed it at the two fighting.

Flug: "Blackhat push him in!"

Flug shoots a portal right next to them and Blackhat takes advantage and does what Flug says by pushing the other Blackhat into the portal. Flug gets rid of the portal sighing from releaf.

Blackhat looks at the portal gun kind of shocked of this new device that he had.

Blackhat: "Flug how did you make a device such as that."

Flug: "Oh. actually i didn't make this invention."

Blackhat:"What? then how did you come in contact with this device?"

Flug: "I stole it from some old man in a lab coat and a kid in a yellow shirt a while back."

Blackhat: "Your pathetic."