1

Mark Thomas. Mark Thomas was a star kid. He was perfect at whatever he did, even if he's never tried it in his life. Some would call him special and were jealous of how perfect he was. Others said he was cursed because he never knew failure.

But in the end, it's all up to you. No one's opinion matters but yours. That what most people would tell you, but not Mark. He would say that opinions matter because it makes you better. He was always obsessed with getting better.

When he was a kid his parents were rich and famous. Everyone knew them, they were celebrities. They made him play and master every instrument by the age of 5. But when he was 9, they died. No one knows how or why. Some speculate that they were assassinated. Others think that Mark killed them because they were competition.

Ever since that night, he has never mentioned them. He didn't even cry at their funeral. He just stood there with a blank stare. It was like he was watching a strangers funeral. Friends and family would walk up to him and say "I'm so sorry" or "but you're so young". He would never reply to these comments. He would turn around and start walking away.

He was put into an orphanage with 100 other children. No one really knew him. He would lurk in the shadows. Most of the kids were terrified of him. Some of the kids there had to be moved to a mental ward. No one knows what made them go crazy.

Except for me. You see I was a kid in that orphanage. I know all the things that he would do. Don't let him fool you for he is your worst nightmare.