2.

Then passion.

      Jimin's hands were aching to reach up and run the back of his hand over the girls cheek and he did raise it up to do so, but then his movements stuttered for a moment and in a second of sober thoughts he pulled away from the girl. 

      "They paid a hooker for my birthday?" he bluntly asked and she pursed her lips into a thin line while answering, "Well...at least they chose a good one. I'm not cheap." 

      He looked around the room, at the king sized bed, then the beautiful white colored bricks the walls were made of, the decorations and finally settled on her. 

      She was wrapped in a see through nightgown, covering every inch of her skin and yet showing everything...even the black lace that was hiding underneath it. 

      "They paid a lot for me. Don't let the money go to waste." she stepped closer to him, her gown untangling and showing off her body in the dim neon lights that were hung up on the sides of the bed. 

      Her hand reached up to run through his ashy blonde hair and she smiled up at him. 

      "So...what would you like to do?" she whispered to him, eyes shimmering with too much faux innocence for a situation like this.

      Jimin held onto her wrist while her hand was now playing with the shorter strands of hair on the back of his neck, then slowly made her back away towards the wall on the other side of the room. 

      Her back hit the wall between two tall windows, her skin slightly scraping against the rough bricks. 

      "This is a pretty uncommon situation for me...correct me if I'm doing anything wrong..." he smirked at her and reached down for her other hand before raising both of them up against the wall and inching closer to her neck.

      "What's your name?" he asked and she looked up to where Jimin was now holding both of her wrists with one hand as the other one slowly started moving down her side, fingers barely touching skin. 

      "Roxanne...Roxy...whatever you want it to be." she breathed out and he raised an eyebrow at her obviously seeing through the fake image she was putting up. 

      "Jimin...remember it for later when you need something to scream out." he pushed his body closer to hers, spreading her legs on both sides of his hips.

      Slowly he kissed down her neck and over the soft skin of her shoulder, breathing in the expensive perfume she was wearing. 

      He let both of her wrists go before laying both hands on her waist and slowly lowering them down over her hips as he crouched down in front of her, playing with the lacy edges of her panties. 

      He slipped the material down her thighs, kissing every inch of exposed skin as he enjoys the view of her pressing her palms onto the wall besides her for support. 

      His warm breath hit between her legs and her stomach trembled in anticipation before her hands flew to Jimin's hair again, gently running through it. 

      "You...you shouldn't be doing this." she gasped as he spread her legs further, his hand reaching up towards her womanhood and his thumb rubbing between her wet folds. 

      "I should be the one doing the work...pleasuring you." she pulled on a few flying strands, trying to somehow keep herself composed.