6.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

JEONGYEON

I woke up before Nayeon did and I went downstairs to have coffee..I don't want to see her that much right now..

Obviously I have to see her as we are in the same girl group but we are now on vacation and I can just hang out with the others , that way will help me to see Nayeon just like a friend like always as I know she will never like me back..

I'm so tired I barely sleep tonight..I should go to the room to get ready, I hope Nayeon is already up to go

NAYEON

What time is it? Where is Jeongyeon..? If they left me in the hotel I will kill them!

*Jeongyeon opens the door*

"Oh Jeongyeon! I thought you all left me here! Good morning by the way!"

"Good morning Nayeon, actually we have a few minutes to get ready" Said Jeongyeon

Why is she like this? She looks so serious, she doesn't even look at me, I think she wouldn't say anything to me if I wouldn't did it before..

She is like this since we went to that nightclub last night..What should I do? Should I talk to her?

I should go and say sorry because we had plans and I fucked them up..Aggghhh and I even knew she was sat there with that sadly puppy face just looking around! I didn't do anything, I spend the night with Yeri..

"Wait! Jeongyeon! Can we talk?"

"Sorry but Momo is waiting for me downstairs.." She said

My heart is suddenly broken..Why can't she talk to me for a sec?? And she went out with Momo, does that means that she won't be with me for the rest of the day?

What should I do?! This situation is making me so sad...I'll try talk to her tonight.

MOMO

"Let's go Jeongyeon! You know what?? We are taking a train around the mountains today! I hope it doesn't go to high, I will be scared if that happens"

"HAHA don't worry Momo I'll be there" Said Jeongyeon

"Yeah, you'll be there to tease me! Oh isn't Nayeon coming with you?" I asked

"No, I don't know I think she is coming with Jihyo.." She said

Mmm..something is happening with this two, Jeongyeon always cares about Nayeon and she doesn't care where is she now..

DAHYUN

"Guys! Let's have fun! Let's play a game, this game I just think about..it's like you know that game when you roll a bottle and those two have to kiss? Okay we are playing that but not kisses! We have to say something good and something bad about the person the bottle choose!"

"Okay! I'll through the bottle!" Jihyo said

*Bottle stops*

"Jeongyeooon aaaand....." I said

*Bottle stops again*

"Nayeon!!" Said Jihyo

"Oh I'll quite guys I don't want to play now.." Said Jeongyeon

"Well I'll do it then" Said Nayeon

"Something good, you always take care of the members and always worry about me, and something bad.. you aren't talking to me anymore" Nayeon said