REAL LIFE LOVE STROY // m.c

'THAT'S IT' Lilly thought. she walked out her room towards the living room

her mom asked what was wrong, sitting down next to her 16 year old daughter.

her mom knew something was wrong ( like always ).

"NOTHING' She said a little too loud.

'oh ok whatever' her mom said softly

Lilly had always problems. she was the girl that was always herself and people at her school never liked that, so always like ALWAYS if she did something new to her hair, look or just make a move she would get hate.

'LOOK WHAT THEY DID THIS TIME' she said loudly as she showed her mom the Instagram post.

her mom was looking mad, she never liked that people did that kinda stuff to her daughter.

The Instagram post said:

"this girl should be normal for once, she is such a attention seeker and can never shut up"

Along with a pic of Lilly, in the pic she was just eating a sandwich and was speaking with her best friend dean.

"did u report this at the head of the school?' her mom asked

"NO OFCOURSE NOT MOM, THAN THEY ARE GONNA HATE ME EVEN MORE, I JUST WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE IM JUST DONE WITH THIS SHíT" She ranted.

This was the 8th time in 3 months that someone had posted something on a social media, but not only on twitter of Instagram because in real life they would just say or scream nasty shít at her.

"they are just jealous honey" her mom said as she kissed her daughter.

"shít mom, will they ever stop." She said looking at the post.

"no they will never stop. People will never stop doing that kind of stuff, you're special and original, and people can't handle that so they will do those actions" she said to Lilly

Her mom would always find a way to get in lilly's head, because he was always right. At least most of the times she had a problem, only that one time at MacDonald's when she said they were closed and her mom said "no Lillz they are 24/7 open", but when I fact they were closed at 1pm .

There was a silence but in the background you could hear 5 seconds of summer blast trough Lilly's room door.

*1 min later*

"thanks mommy," she said walking towards the kitchen

Her mom was cooking something, she didn't know what though.

"for what honey" her mom said while she was making the food.

"for always cheering me up with your wise words" Lilly said.

"aw no problem, that what I'm mom for isn't it ?" she said laughing softly.

Later that night Lilly was lying in bed thinking about the things her mom said about being herself and getting all that hate.

It's not like she was always getting hate but it was way too much for a 'normal' person. Lilly knew she wasn't normal, but at least she was herself and that was the only thing that matters to her. But the thing that was bugging her was that if she was herself only a few people would like her, mostly gay's and girls. Lilly was never good with boys at least in her little town. The boys in her town thought she was weird and ugly ( that's what she thought ). If she would stay this was she would never find love and would be forever alone. And that made her very sad.

With that thought she fell asleep.

The only thing she didn't know that was that shit was about to change...

*Ok guys this was the 'intro" for my story I hope u liked it ;). This is a mickey fic but its only the beginning

Im so sorry if my English is bad as fuck im from europe <3

Again hope you liked it, just massage me if you have questions for me or about the story.

Much love Ariel*