* REAL LIFE LOVE STORY CHAPTER 1 *

The next view weeks were like always, boring and long.

It was Monday and she was in a shïtty mood, Lilly was sitting in class next to Dean and like always they weren't paying attention because Mrs brown wouldn't shút up about her stupid trip to a random tropical hot far away island.

When the bell rang, the two rushed out of the class room towards the lockers to grab their food ( the cafeteria food always súcked )

"what are your plans for the weekend" Dean said to Lilly

"oh gosh to be honest I don't even know" she said

But suddenly a girl came running towards the two teens.

"LILLYYY !" she screamed.

"oh god Kimmy what the fuck do u want" she said in a mean but at the same time sweet tone.

"didn't u hear?" she asked.

"are u going to show us nudes again, cuz I aint livin for that shït" Dean said to her.

In the mean time they walked to some random pick nick tabled just outside the school.

"NO DEAN JUST SHÚT UP, ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THAT UR GAY" She screamed

Kimmy was always a bïtch to Dean. She just hated the fact that he was gay and she couldn't go out wit him. "he is so dámn hot" she said that one time in the gym dressing room, she couldn't shut up about him, but a view weeks later he came out and *poof* he was openly gay and Kimmy was a bïtch, it was like a wind they both changed in a good and bad way. A good for Dean and a bad for Kimmy.

"MAYBE IF U JUST GET TO THE POINT" Dean screamed back.

"ok whatever" she said slightly annoyed.

"Kimmy what is the jizz" Lilly said laughing a little bit.

"5 second of summer" Kimmy said with her hand in the air and in a drama way voice.

Kimmy was stalking those boys for the past view months, but not stalking like normal fan girl, but like a creepy stalker. She was trying to find out what their numbers were and where they lived. And "one day" she said this one time, "one day im going to meet them and when I meet them im going to grab Calums áss" that was basically her life goal.

"what about 5 seconds of summer" Lilly said, again in a slightly annoyed voice

"THEY ARE COMING GUYS !!!!" She screamed and jumped out of her seat

"oh that's fun" Dean said and he let out a sigh

"yeah it is kind of fun to be honest with ya" Lilly said, she knew a little bit about them, only the names and like 2 songs, but the songs that she knew she liked a lot.

" LETS GO AND MEET THEM " Kimmy said way to loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH no" Dean said.

Dean didn't like 5 seconds of summer that much he was more like a grunge boy. That was really weird for a gay boy but he didn't care, he was himself.

" nahhhh I don't like that thought either" Lilly said,

She liked the songs. But didn't want to get all worked up about some stupid boy band.

"OK GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU" Kimmy cried out and sat down again.

*this is it MY FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER,

OK TBH I DON'T EVEN CARE IF NOBODY READS THIS SHÏT

I LIKE TO WRIGTH THIS STORY, ( ITS HELPS ME TO FORGET MY OWN POBLEMS, KEEPS ME BUSY YO KNOW )

But mickey wil come soon *wink wink*

I hope u liked it ( im rlly proud even though It súcks áss idc )

Much love ariel*