Chapter One

"No Dean read my lips N-O" "Oh c'mon Cas please it's only for two nights," I say while making my best attempt at my little brother Sam's famous and irresistible puppy eye trick. Which from experience I can assure you it works 100% of the time.

Cas glares at me intensely but to my luck and to his.....unluck...it soon begins to falter and he gives in only a few seconds later. "Fine, but you owe me one huge favor." "Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU." I practically scream at him...ok fine it definitely was a scream. Which in turn he responds to with a generous eye roll and goes over to his cubicle.

You're probably wondering what the whole deal was so I'll give you a quick recap. You see my baby ,yet moose sized, brother is getting married to his fiancée Jess. Jess is a sweet blond who is sarcastic, strong, and definelty needs No man but well love is love I guess. My dear old, idiotic self told my family that I'd bring my boyfriend in a panic *yes I am an out and proud bisexual man ;)* ,and the wedding is just around the corner (By that I mean TOMORROW and if you hadn't already guessed I do NOT have a boyfriend.) I had been panicking for weeks before yesterday I just said to myself that I'd invite my most persuad-err cherished friend Cas. We've been friends for about three months on and off work and had gotten along right off the bat. Well if you erase the fact that I had spilled my coffee on him when he was making his way over to his cubicle when we first met, but that's not what's important. So here we are and as you just witnessed Cas gave in, not that I ever doubted he could say no to me and my charms.

"Alright I'll send you the details," I call after him, earning me a few stares. I awkwardly tiptoe back to my desk and continue on with my work....or at least I try too. The whole day I just spend going over in my head all the stuff that needs to go down for this to be a success ,and its making me anxious. First and foremost I need to see what Cas is gonna be wearing so I can match my outfit with his. Then, I need to pack my bag which yes, I did leave until the very last minute. Although in my defense I had been contemplating on not going to the wedding, but I couldn't do that to Sammy. AND I need to sort out my feelings for....my dad....because he wasn't exactly pleased to hear that I was attracted to men all those years ago. And incase you were wondering I DID infact say I was going to bring my nonexistent boyfriend just to spite my dad. So that kind of gives you an insight on how my relationship with dad is.

..........

FINALY after the work day is over I can go home and do what needs to be done, grudgingly or not. I make my way out of the building and into my Baby, a 1967 Chevy Impala, and ride on over to my reasonably sized house. All the while siging along to metalica aaand maybe also head banging to it, but that's a big  maybe.

As I park baby, get out, and rush over to the cozy bed in my room I start my messege to Cas *whom leaves work 30 minutes before I do*.

9:43PM :

HEY CAS SO THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TOMORROW :)

I'LL PICK YOU UP AT LIKE 5PM ISH SO WE CAN MAKE OUR WAY TO THE HOTEL WHERE WE'LL BE STAYING AND WHERE THE WEDDING WILL HAPPEN

THE WEDDING STARTS THE NEXT DAY AT 2PM AND THE RECEPTION RIGHT AFTER THAT

AS YOU KNOW MY WHOLE FAMILY THINKS THAT YOU'RE MY UH BOYFRIEND SO AS I MAY REMIND YOU YOU PROMISED TO PLAY ALONG WITH THAT HEHE SSSUCK IT

ALL YOU NEED ARE LIKE PAJAMAS FOR TWO NIGHTS AND A SUIT FOR THE WHOLE SHABANG AND TOILETRIES IF YOU WANT

*ALSO PS SEND ME A PICTURE OF THE SUIT SO I CAN MATCH IT WITH MINE :)*

I run over it all before I think it's for the most part good and hit send. I start with all my packing which I finish up pretty quickly. Surprisingly enough..ok not really... I hear a ding and open up a message from Cas.

CAS 10:07

HELLO DEAN, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS. YOU FORCED ME INTO IT, BUT I'LL BE THE GENTEMEN THAT I AM AND NOT NAG YOU TOO MUCH ON THAT.

YES OF COURSE I'LL PACK ALL THAT IS REQUIRED, AND IT OFFENDS ME FOR YOU TO THINK I WOULD BE AS UNSANITARY AS TO NOT BRING ALONG ANY TOILETRIES.

HERE'S THE PICTURE OF MY SUIT...

(SELECT TO VIEW ATTACHMENT)

I chuckle a little at the ludicrousy of Cas and note that he'll be wearing his very...fashionable trenchcoat with a black suit and blue tie. Although I don't have anything that really matches it persay, so I settle on a simple black suit.

I stride over to close up my suit case and waltz over to the bathroom to do my nighttime skin care routine (Don't judge me I may be naturally goodlooking but a man needs to feel good to look good. Am I right or am I right?). As I finish up and lay in bed, I cant stop thinking about Cas and his dirty trench coat. Well besides his attire, he does make up for it with his big blue eyes, pink soft lips, and his round tight a---. Oh sonofabitch, I've been having those thoughts about him lately. I mean we're just friends, so you better believe I wouldn't want to destroy our friendship. Not with something as silly as me being attracted to him, more than I've ever been attracted to any other per---

Yeah, I'll definetly have to work on keeping my thoughts in check...

A big humongous thanks to the people who took the liberty to read this. Please leave a comment because constructive critisism and/or light banter is always welcome. Feel free to vote :)

This is my first fic and I have to thank two friends of mine who helped me revise and edit this chapter :)
Here's their instagran if you want to give them a follow 💜 :

Freddy.klein180
&
Https.aspentyler