-1-

Patton's pov

I am so excited, me and Logan decide to adopt a Kid! I can't wait! I brought the topic up after hearing the orphanage in town was closing. We are going tomorrow and I just can't sleep, it's 2 am. I quietly went downstairs, and made a cup of tea. I sat at the table and started thinking. I was trying to be quiet but I guess I wasn't because Logan came downstairs. "Patton why are you up?"
"I couldn't sleep, am just too excited" I smiled at him and took a sip of my tea. "Well you need some sleep" "Fine" I finished my tea and we both went back upstairs. I try to sleep but I couldn't, and Logan wouldn't let me go. He was using me for a teddy bear! I slowly start to fall asleep.

Time skip!

The alarm went off and I quickly sat up. Logan was still asleep soooo "LOGAN!" He might have fallen of the bed. "Patton we have talked about this, no yelling before 12" "sorry I'm just excited" I help him up and got dressed. We went downstairs and I started to make breakfast while Logan made coffee. We quickly had breakfast and then left, the orphanage is a 30 minute drive away and I just couldn't wait.

———————————————

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I will probably upload another later. But it is 2 am for me so I am going to sleep.
Cya!!!🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜