The feels

This is my first story so bear with me because this is probably gonna be really bad xD

Derek Pov

The bell for the end of school rand and I saw Scott and Stiles walking out of school talking. I don't really get jealous but the fact that Stiles was with someone else infuriated me and lit me on fire. I do act aggressively towards Stiles but really all I wanna do is push him up a wall and... STOP. I can't keep this up. He is too young and hyperactive. Plus stiles has been pining over Lydia Martin for years. Only Erica knows about my uh attraction?to stiles so when she sees me looking at him she makes fun of me. Sure I like stiles but he is always so happy and now he ìs walking this way. Be cool Derek. Be stone cold and don't let them see your emotions.
"Hey Derek what are you doing here?"
"Waiting for Erica Scott like I do every day." I quickly scanned my eyes over stiles body and damn did he look good . Just as I was about to talk to stiles Erica came along.
"Come on Derek let's go before I die, oh hey Scott hey stiles," I glared at Erica as she wiggled her eyebrows at me."come on then."

Stiles Pov

I saw him waiting by his black camero and I nearly died. There he was with his tight top and his leather jacket. This man was gorgeous. From the corner of my eye Scott giggled. "Bit of drool there stiles,"
"wha-" Scott put his hand up in defence. As we walked over to Derek i kinda zoned out as I checked him out. I swear just before Erica arrived he checked me out. DEREK FUCKING HALE CHECKED ME OUT. Almost as soon as Erica arrived she stile Derek away from me. Even if I did like deep he was probably the most straight guy ever not to mention how handsome he is. Girls are practically falling at his feet.

2 hrs later at pack house

Derek's Pov

I heard the tires of stiles shitty jeep in my driveway and looked out the window. It was just stiles and no Scott or Lydia or isaac. Why is he here?. As I opened the door stiles started fidgeting and I opened the door wider to allow him in.
"What is it stiles?"  " well I was uh I uhh needed to talk to you uhh about uh something,"
"Okay. What is it?"  "Well I need some advice from someone"
I felt my heart flutter in happiness. Stiles had come to me for advice. "Okay what advice?"  "Well I like this person and I want to know how to find out if they like me?"  "And why did you come to me? Why not Scott?" "Well Scott is uh busy with uh Allison" "oh I see."  "Fine just uh I don't know just tell them straight out."  "Does that work ??"  "Sure"   stiles gave me this really intense look as if he was about to say something.  " Derek I-" " Eric is back bitch-stiles hi.  What on earth are you doing here. " I gave stiles a pleading look and said coldly "e was just leaving." Stiles stuttered a bit then said goodbye to Erica and left. "Don't even ask erica" " I wasn-"  "you were . Goodnight."

Hope you guys liked that so I will make as many parts as possible and leave comments to hype me up and criticise me and give advice xx