four

This picture of Madison is so cute aw my heart
Jordan is played my Madison Beer the loml <3
Jordan's Pov
☆ ☆ ☆
"J Ruels here!" Chelsea called from downstairs.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs then my door opened revealing the lanky boi himself.

"Heyo." He said and jumped onto my bed.

"Hey." I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Why are you so tired?" He asked and directed his eyes towards my tv where Black Mirror had been playing for the past 5 hours.

"I'm obsessed with this show and I haven't slept, this is your fault." I said and wiped my face with my hands again.

"I told you it was addicting." He giggled and grabbed my remote, turning it off.

"What are you doinggggg?" I pouted.

"It's for your own good you're going crazy." He started "And Chels wants you to do voice lessons with us."

I instantly felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness, which surprised me because I typically didn't really care about singing in front of people.

"Oh, uh okay." I said, feeling a little unsure of myself.

"You good?" He noticed my tone.

"No yeah, I'm good." I breathed and got off the bed.

"Everyone says you're amazing." He watched me pace the room.

"Prepare to be disappointed." I chuckled and slipped a random sweatshirt on over my head.

"Don't say that." He stood up from the bed and walked backwards towards my door.

"You coming?" He said when I didn't follow him.

"Yeah." I replied and followed him down the stairs.

When we entered the living room I saw my parents in the kitchen and Chelsea on the piano.

"You wanna go first?" She looked at me and began to stand up from the piano.

"I guess." I laughed nervously and sat on the bench.

"You play?" Ruel raised his eyebrow at me.

"I'm a little rusty."

"Ah, double threat." He replied with an impressed look on his face.

"Triple, she plays guitar too." Chelsea smirked "She's coming for your career."

"Well let's see what you've got mate." He crossed his arms and leaned against the counter.

"What are you singing?" Chelsea asked sitting on the couch.

"Just give me a reason by Pink." I looked down at the keys.

"We love that for you sister." Ruel excitedly said.

Wow I'm really rubbing off on him.

"You guys are becoming mini versions of each other and it's getting scary." Chelsea gave us both weird looks.

"Okayyy... I'm gonna start now." I tightened my ponytail.