Who sent it?

Camilla stands on her tippy toes, making sure the pep rally poster she was hanging up was sticking to the wall at the top. Chloe stands next to her as she watches her while laughing, making a joke about how short she is even though she wasn't much taller.

Camilla asks Chloe for another piece of tape, laughing as her friend pulls the tape excessively before looking forward, someone catching her attention.

"Jess! Hey, you wanna help?" Camilla looks in the same direction, seeing Jessica stare at the tape, the tape seeming to trigger something and she looked scared.

"Babe! Where else you want em?" Montgomery cuts off Camilla and Chloe stares at they both look at their boyfriends, Montgomery having a flyer on his face, and Bryce opening up his flannel and revealing a flyer taped to his shirt. The girls laugh, Camilla shoving Montgomery and shaking her head at her boyfriend and friend's silliness. "You guys are ridiculous, but sweet." Chloe chuckles.

She hugs her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Babe, thank you for helping us with this." Chloe hugs him and kisses him as Montgomery asks, with the paper still taped to his face "Do I get a kiss too?" Camilla shakes her head again, laughing as she tears the paper off his face, Montgomery yelling in pain causing her to laugh harder.

Camilla calms down, looking in the direction of Jessica again, still seeing her standing there and watching Bryce and Chloe kiss before looking at Camilla, Camilla giving her a soft smile, understanding how hard it must be seeing Bryce happy and in a relationship with someone while Jessica seemed to be miserable and still dealing with the rumors and effects from whatever happened with Bryce in the past.

Camilla walks down the hall with her boyfriend, hands interlocked as they stop by their friends, Montgomery wanting to say hi. Camilla wasn't paying much attention to their conversation, as it had turned to baseball and she couldn't care less about it in that moment.

She looks around the hall, trying to find a way to get out of their conversation, and notices Bryce and Zach talking. She didn't understand why Zach still remained friends with them, when he obviously didn't want to be. She knew he was just trying to stay neutral and not pick sides, but also knew that it will only last so long before Zach's forced to choose who's side to be on.

Montgomery notices her stare, telling his friends they'll talk to them later as he puts his arm around her shoulders, guiding her to Bryce as Zach rushes away. He looks at Bryce, noticing he's staring at Clay and Alex talking next to Clay's locker.

"What's their deal?" Camilla sighs, not wanting them to start paying attention to Clay again. She wanted as least pressure on Clay as possible because she needed him to figure out what that picture meant and who gave it to him. "Come on guys, let's go, it's none of our business." The guys glance at the girl, before giving each other confused looks.

"I have to be ready. I need to know what was on those tapes." Alex pleads, trying to get Clay to hand the tapes over to him. Ever since Alex's attempt, he hasn't been able to remember much. He especially didn't remember what was said on Hannah Baker's tapes.

"Maybe it's better you only know what Jessica told you." Clay responds. He didn't think that Alex getting the tapes was a good idea because he felt like it would end up pushing him over the edge like it did before. He and his friends agreed that Alex's knowledge of the tapes should only be limited to what they told him.

"Why? Why is everyone protecting me?" Alex yells as he slams his hand against the locker, Camilla guessing their conversation wasn't going well.

Alex notices Bryce and Montgomery staring as Camilla looks away, not wanting to make it seem like she was staring at him and Clay's conversation, even though she actually was.

"What the fuck are you two looking at?"

Montgomery steps forward, ready to start something, but Bryce grabs him. "Hey, come on, buddy."

Montgomery and Bryce walk away, Camilla telling them she was going to go to her locker, as she stays and watches, waiting for Alex to leave.

"Alex you need to calm down." Clay says, as he glances at Camilla, noticing she was still standing in the spot her best friend and boyfriend had just left. "You need to wake up. You heard what happened to Courtney today, she broke while in court and admitted she's a lesbian and who knows what Camilla's gonna say when it's her turn. Okay? I can't, I can't fail at this, too." Alex was determined to listen to the tapes. He had to know what happened in order to help. He couldn't take feeling helpless and having Zach and everyone else do everything for him. He needed to do something.

As soon as she sees Alex leave, she rushes up to Clay, ready to get any more information he could give her. "Did you find anything else out?" Clay looks around to make sure her boyfriend and friends weren't around, before shaking his head no.

"I think Scott Reed may have given it to me." "Scotty? Why would he do that?" Clay shrugs. "I don't know, you didn't notice the way he was staring at us when we found the picture? He seems like he knows something." Camilla sighs, knowing that Clay may be right.

"I mean, he is a nice guy and he's different from the others. But I don't know. I don't know if he'd go against Monty and Bryce like that. But I'll check it out." Camilla starts walking away, needing to get to her locker so she could grab her clothes to get ready for cheer practice, but Clay puts his hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Be careful, okay Cam?"

She smiles at the worried guy, finding it funny that he still cared so much. "Don't worry about me Clay. I'll be fine." Her words were to reassure Clay, but she didn't know if she believed them herself. She was actually afraid. Afraid to find something worse out about the guy she loved and her friends that she trusted. Afraid she would be alone again, not knowing who she could trust.

Clay watches as she walks away, worry filling his eyes. He was scared for her. The threats towards the people who are testifying was getting more aggressive, from the blowup doll that was hanging from a noose outside Jessica's house, to Tyler's camera's being broken. He knew that it had to be someone Camilla was close with so he didn't think she would be threatened, but he knew that whoever was doing it had to be severely messed up in the head and Camilla could be in danger just being with them.

Camilla and Chloe count, instructing the girls as they do their routine. Everything going fine, until Jessica rolls the wrong way, messing up the routine. Camilla groans, walking towards her bag to get water, knowing it was going to be a long practice, as Chloe says "that's okay guys, um, everyone take five." She walks back to Chloe, listening in as she talks to Jessica as she tells her it's brave of her to come back to school with what everything that happened.

"Everything that happened?" Jessica asks confused.

"Yeah, you know, like what everyone's saying that you cheated on Justin and called it rape or whatever because you regretted it." Camilla spits out her water in shock that Chloe was talking about it so soon to Jessica. She puts her hand on her friend's arm, trying to shut her up before she does more damage. "Chloe, stop talking."

Chloe looks at her confused, as she continues "no no, hey look. I totally understand, I mean I should, he's my man. But.. I don't have a problem with it. There's no reason why we should have let it affect our work, right?"

Camilla and Chloe notices Jessica look down, starting to become emotional. Chloe puts her hand on her, trying to apologize as Jessica pushes it off before running away. "No, don't touch me!" Camilla sighs, yelling after to her. "Jess, wait. She didn't mean it!" But Jessica ignores her. They look at each other knowing Chloe messed up saying anything about the incident, hearing clicking sounds as they both look forward seeing Tyler taking pictures of the whole thing.

Chloe gets angry, yelling at him "really? This is for yearbook?" Camilla puts her hand on her head, closing her eyes as she also yells "don't you have windows to stalk perv? Get out of here before I call Monty over to kick your ass again." Tyler looks around nervously, putting his camera down as he walks away quickly, not wanting to have another run in with Camilla's psychotic boyfriend, Chloe waving him off as she yells "off with you!"