finding out his deep secret.

You shape shift into a wolf running down the beach will running you saw all might and a green haired boy. You walk up towards them two and just sat down to watch them you watched until they saw you,you were going to ran but all might came and pet you on the head. You looked at him and he said good girl ain't you. You blush and ran next to the green haired boy the boy just pit out his hand and said it's OK your not gonna get hurt you went up and let him pet you,you saw all might coming towards you and pet you, you heard someone calling your name Y/N it's getting late all might turned and looked at you. You walked up to the person and barked in excitement she look and said there you are. You heard the greened haired boy said hey Uraraka you just look and pushed her to talk to him will going to a alley way you sighed and grabbed the bag fill with you clothes you place your sweat shirt and shorts you laid in them and went in your human form. You were going to go but you sawed all might and turn small you gasp all might heard you, you turn into a Woif from before and hidden your stuff and walked to him he pet you and walked out you went back to you were doing and left with year uraraka beside you,you followed her in case she makes it home safe and sound and went to your apartment only five blocks down from her place.

Sorry if this had spelling mistakes and stuff like that.