Back Story

So this story is picturised in an Indian background.
Let's talk about our main character, lavanya Garg. She has lived in India for her entire life didn't set a foot outta here. She's 16. Not a rebellious character quite the opposite actually, very soft spoken but likes to think that she's a rough and tough chick.
She's a beautiful tall girl, with a wheatish complexion, chubby cheeks and luscious black curls with her signature black rimmed spectacles.
A bit of a teachers pet but will deny it till death! Has a friendly aura but is very cautious while picking friends.
Her mother is a working woman and her dad works from home, not a typical Indian family but normal. Also she has a sister who is just an year younger to her, they confide in each other and like every pair of sibling they fight endlessly for absolutely no reason.
She has two best friends, the first being Akriti who has been with her since her childhood but changed schools midway, though they don't meet often they are always there for each other. The other one is Samruddhi, and yes her nick name has to be Sam! She's been a close friend of her since Akriti left, the three of them used to hang together before there was a rift between Akriti and Sam, they didn't exactly hate each other but weren't friendly either. This definitely disturbed lavanya she even tried to slove it but her efforts went in vain.
Akriti and lavanya mostly hanged  with boys because they despiced girl drama! (who can relate 🙌🏼)
They were a group of five in totall the two girls and three boys namely Vineet, Gautam and Rohan. Their group was THE group of the school, the boys were pretty popular but Lavanya and Akriti weren't quite there.
Akriti left and the glorious group shattered.
Sam prefered to hang with a 'girl gang' lavanya was cool with it for a change, though she couldn't fit in.
Her life was going all good but then 10th boards happened and all the friends had to part ways, lavanya was suddenly all alone she felt the lack of people she could trust on.
To be continued...
Author's note: I just want to know if my writing is clear and understandable? Drop in your views/suggestions down there!
Anyway this was the introduction to Lavanya's life there's more to come...
Also do ya'll want me to assign faces to characters or just leave it to your imagination??
Vote only if ya'll like it!!
Don't you do charity (Bhwahahaha)
-Love R.