❮ General Information ❯

As to start things off, I would like to thank you for choosing to spend time reading The Hour of Diversity's variety of one-shots. Whether you're an OG season one fan or more of a GO enthusiast, this collection features one-shots and short stories of both arcs' cast members.

I will have to mention some one-shots get a bit dark. Very dark to be honest. You will be able to see if a certain work contains dark plot-twists etcetera by looking at the ratings behind all writings.

The table of content is categorised in the three arcs of Inazuma Eleven, being the main series, GO series, and of course, the on-going Ares arc. All tables are sorted in alphabetical order. 

––––––––––––––––––––––––

|| Ratings ||

––––––––––––––––––––––––

"G" - This story is rated for the general audience and therefore does not involve anything related to physical/mental pain- or any of the mentioned topics in categories T and M.

"T" - This story is rated for teens by the author for possible deep plots, hidden core messages, mentions of torture and/or other sorts of physical and mental pain.

"M" - This story is rated mature by the author for possible complicated plots, hidden messages, the presence of gruesome descriptions, the large involvement of blood, torture, and/or any other mature theme outside of sexual topics, as these will not be featured in any one-shot whatsoever.

"R" - For stories with romance as the main genre. 

"AU" - Story consisting of an alternate universe and therefore does not align with canon guidelines.

Additionally, the tags "1" and "3" are added to the previously mentioned ratings, these indicate the point of view throughout the one-shot.

––––––––––––––––––––––––

[§] Table of Content [§]

|| Main Series ||

––––––––––––––––––––––––

• Constellation of Promises « Published »

–When the stars bode for an unearthly future.

• Degraded King [Coming Soon]

–Shame of a broken crown.

• Flame of Prometheus [Coming Soon]

–GouKi one-shot for dear Amy. 

• Flight of the Phoenix [Coming Soon]

–A midfielder's fiery after story.