The Pain Of Loving

No one should know the pain of seeing the person you love dying. Much less over and over and over again. No one should know the pain of losing your family for love, the love for the cruel fate. No one should be born to be hated by all the others who aren't the same kind as them. And no one should feel the pain of being shunned by your own friends.

But a person did... The secret that he tried so hard to hide, was slowly going back to the light again. When he finally found the reincarnation of his love. And when all of his friends, well most of them, were back together...It had to come out. Why couldn't he have a happy ending? Oh right. It's his fault for falling for her. Now he has to pay the price for loving. Why would anyone be punished for loving? He asked himself this question everytime he tought of the family he left behind. He was the youngest brother out of 3. Yet he was the second strongest. Well, he doesn't know now. What if they've gotten rusty, what if they've gotten stronger.

     When he felt their magical power he was stunned. He wanted to cry and jump into his brothers arms. And yet he also wanted to prove to Elizabeth, his love, that he can beat even the strongest demons of the Demon clan for her. After he got his powers back,and told Merlin to teleport him for the shortest time to their location he expected what was to come. Yet, when he saw the hateful expression of his black-haired brother. His heart cracked inside of him. He wanted to cry and apologize over and over, to ask to be killed, just to be forgiven by his brothers: Zeldris and Estarossa. Estarossa was the oldest, then was Zeldris and finally Melodias. When he betrayed them he tought he would feel good, but time passes and he missed them. And he still does. Maybe.... Maybe they will forgive him.... Or they will manage to kill him... Even he knows he can't die. He wouldn't be mad at them if they killed him. After all: HE LOVES THEM...

Sooo. This was the first chapter. I will post a new one at 5 votes. Kisses.