Explanation Time

Sooo. I got asked the question uphere^^

So. I don't have the idea of incest in this book, even tought if you read the manga you would know the truth, but. I think it's fairly obvious that I read the manga. So I have fresher in mind those events and I plan on doing major spoilers in this book. If you wanna know them I will put them at the end of the chapter bolded.

As I was saying in the manga, from my point of view, Estarossa acted a bit weird with Meliodas. He looked different then him. And I made the last chapter mostly to introduce plot twists in future chapters.

Also, there were some questions from some of my classmates that read the book if I will abandon it or if I'm going to give it to adaption soooo....

So. There was this gap that a lot of people observed between chapters. But I don't do it intentionally. This book is really special to me so I will keep going even tought it might be slow.

Well, on the previous question this will be for the ones that had the patience to read trought the other question:

I am a sadistic bastard, so that deep chapter might suggest the death of a character or more. I would like to see you guess who is it. And I hope I will shock you.

Spoilers:

1. Merlin is a bitch. Just kidding, her real form is a child.

2. Estarossa is Mael. The archangel that Meliodas supposedly killed and his actually an angel.

3. And the new kinda war between demons and angels, with my own twists.

Bye guys.