Chapter 11

(A/N: Publishing another one because the book is almost done :> )

Yoongi looked at her as she was right in front of him.

"Answer me.. Where have you been?" She says as she raised a hand. Yoongi then looked her in the eyes. He hand rising as she was about to let it go down. But then.

"I was getting you something.. The perfect thing." He says with the softest and brightest smile he could make. Her hand stopped as she looked at him.

"But then I realized.. I think you'd rather just have me home.." He says as he stood up and hugged her. She was frozen as he hugged her. She then slowly put her hand down as she broke out into tears and hugged him.

"..Mom.. I am growing up.. I am not a kid anymore.. I am not always gonna come home.. You have to love me enough to let me go.." He says softly as he rubbed her back. She then sniffed and nodded crying into his shoulder.

"Don't be so sad anymore.. I'll always be with you if you keep me in your heart.. So no more crying or hitting any of Jungkooks friends.. Take care of everyone.. No more pain." He says. She then nodded as he pulled away. He then smiled again as he wiped her tears.

"Be happy.. And dont get sick.. I love you." He says. She then grabbed his hand and then kissed them as she cried.

"I love you too, my wonderful boy.." She says. Yoongi then smiled as he rubbed her hand. She then stared at his hand and then him. Her gaze was more gentle than when they first met, a smile more genuine than before.

"Oh Im sorry, are you a friend of my nephews? When did you get here?" She says as she let go of his hands and then looked at him then she turned to see Jungkook at the door he had tears streaming down his face as he smiled.

"Oh my what is wrong?" She says. Jungkook wiped his face and then shook his head as he hugged her. She smiled and hugged back as she pat her back. He then let go and then went to Yoongi.

"Yoongi.... Hyung.. Thank you.." He says as he hugged Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and then hugged him back. Jungkook then let go as he pulled out his phone. He then went to his contacts as he called someone.

"Hey Hyung, its Kook.." He says as he gestured for Yoongi to sit down. Yoongi nodded as he sat down. Jungkooks aunt left with a smile. Jungkook was on the phone talking to someone.

"Here." Jungkook says as he handed Yoongi the phone. He looked at the contact name.

'Smol Jimin-sssssssssiii'

He then put his ear to the phone.

"Hello?" He says confused. Then he heard someone clear their throat.

"Subject! The runaway! From! The Runaway! To! Min Yoongi! Hey!" Yoongis eyes widened hearing Hoseok. He looked at Jungkook who just smiled and put a thumbs up.

"How are you?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi didnt have any words, literally his mind was blank hearing Hoseoks voice felt relieving but at the same time so many things have been going through his head he doesnt know what to do.

"I miss you.." He says without thought. He then blushed as he thought it'd be bad to say that.

"Thats good to hear.. I thought you would say something bad and yell at me for making you go so far.. But I miss you too.." He says softly. Yoongi smiled slightly. He was slowly starting to understand why Hoseok feels the way he feels when saying that, Yoongi was starting to realize how be treated Hoseok and he didnt like it but didnt want to admit it.

"I wouldn't yell at you for making me go through all this.. But yah, why did you make me wait till Thursday? School sucked and everyone kept coming to me about you, you are pretty famous you know." Yoongi says wanting to slightly lighten up the mood. Hoseok then chuckled and smiled. Of course Yoongi couldn't see it but Yoongi knew and could imagine Hoseoks smiling face in his head.

"Becauseee~ If I didnt then I wouldnt have time to make friends and help you! Jin says you did well! With you hearing me talking now Kookie says you have improved. Im glad.. I cant wait to see you." Hoseok says softly. Yoongi gulped not wanting to spill himself all over the place.

"Y-Yeah." He says. Hoseok chuckled softly as he had his smile on his face. Jungkook observed the emotional Yoongi while Hoseok knew how Yoongi was feeling.

"Hey, make sure to come soon. Also make sure to trust okay. Cause there is an even bigger surprise." He says. Yoongi gave him a hum and a nodded a bit confused.

"Well I think I should go now. Come quicklyyy!" He says before hanging up not giving Yoongi a chance to speak. Yoongi sighed and gave Jungkook his phone. Then it went silent as they awkwardly looked everywhere but each other.

"So how about we go and eat something. You like lamb skewers, cause honestly I could go for some right now." Yoongi says. Jungkook nodded with a wide smile as his eyes brightened up a bit. Yoongi then stood up and then grabbed his wallet and the two boys began to go.

"We will be back, do you want anything ma'am?" Yoongi asks. She then looked at the two and then shook her head.

"Have fun, but dont get hurt!" She says before they left. Jungkook seemed to be happier then before way happier. Yoongi could tell that Jungkooks face was more soft and instead of a smug smile of some sort he had a soft grin upon his lips.

"Thanks Hyung.. Really.. I didnt think she would ever get better.. How did you do it?" Jungkook says. Yoongi then thought about it for a bit.

"I can see the look in her eyes.. She just wants someone to tell her everything will be alright and that she can be happy.. I can relate.." He says but slightly mumbling the last part. Jungkook nodded he didn't really understand what Yoongi was saying but he knew in a way he did understand. Then the two got to a vendor and bought their lamb skewers.

"You aren't so bad Kook." Yoongi says as he ruffled Jungkooks hair. Jungkook smiled with cheeks filled with pieces of meat that he ate off of the skewer. Then the two sat down enjoying each other company peacefully enjoying the lamb skewers.

~~~~~~~~~