Stars?

It was midnight, Tom has been woken up by his parents arguing downstairs. Tom sighs, and opens the window, the cool wind blowing slightly, Tom placed his hand on his chin, staring into a window.

Tords window..

Tom smiled, Tords curtains were open, and Tom looks over, he sees Tord in his room, his red sweater was stripped off him, with a pastel colored yellow long sleeve shirt, he wore a pair of pajama pants, they were a pastel blue with white stars on them. His hair was still in the shaped as two horns flicking up. His bracelets were stripped off too. Tords light was still on, Tom smirked and grabbed a pencil that was on his desk.

Tom aimed the pencil at Tords window and threw it, it hits Tords window and makes a clank.

Tord looked at his window, his smile seemed more dimmer than when they first met, probably was tired Tom thought. Tord opened his window, placing his arms on the window sill.

"Heya blue boy"
"Hi red boy"

Tord chuckles, and looks at the stars.

"Do you believe in stars?"
"Excuse me?"
"I believe, when we die, we are all stars, and create a galaxy"

Tom chuckles and looks at the stars.

"Just little specks"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"

Silence. Then laughter, after awhile the laughter calmed down, Tom looked at Tord who was rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Tired?"
"Mhm..."

Tom smiled, hearing his parents had stopped arguing, Tom looked at his clock.

2:00AM..

Dang! That long? Tom thought and looked at Tord, Tord sleepily smiled and blinked slowly

"Night blue boy"
"Night red boy"

They closed there Windows and went to sleep.