2 - just coffee ☕️

I walk late to the parking lot when I surprisingly see Freddy handful of a teddy bear ,balloons and a big smiley face which appeared perfectly with his messy curly hair. I walked towards him and passed him a warm smile.
Juli — hi, sorry I'm late, I have to enter the w.c
Freddie — hey, ya absolutely, here I brought you some stuff.
Juli — you didn't have to...
Freddie — but I did :-)
Juli — thanks
Freddie — you're welcome, c'mon get in the car you're going to get cold, let's go
Juli — ya I agree
Freddie — here let me open the door for you
Juli — so, where we going?
Freddie — you don't mind if I take you on a long journey, right ?
Juli — sure I don't if I can get a warm quiet place to do homework (* laughs playfully *)
Freddie — yeah sure (* laughs *)

Freddie starts the music on and both of us jam in the car until we reach at a place.

Juli — where are we ?
Freddie — a place
Juli — sure it is, really I'm confused, where are we ?
Freddie — at my vacation house, c'mon let's go
Juli — ok
(* We enter the house *)
Freddie — I brought you here because it felt right because I guess we can relate much
Juli — yeah (* warm shy smile *)
Freddie — wanna play truth or dare? Or watch a movie?
Juli — I would prefer truth or dare
Freddy — sure but first, you can relax as much as you want, we will do homework first as the coffee is made and then we play, OK?
Juli — ya, are you sure a full relax option?
Freddie — yeah ,your choice I guess

Meanwhile ,I went to the bathroom, wiped off my makeup and went out and change into shorts until I realize that I forgot to get myself a shirt so I walked with my red bra and  asked Freddie where would his closet be.

Juli — where's your closet buddy?
Freddie - woaww,you look pretty but can you get a shirt on
Juli — chill buddy, it's ok, I can be in my underpants too
Freddie — I wouldn't beg for it, my closet is in that room (* points to direction *)
I walked to his room and started searching for a hoodie or anything comfortable and I randomly grabbed a zip up jacket which is so big, so I unzipped it and I just that  on which didn't really cover anything but who cares ,i walked back to the living room there Freddy was .
Freddie — didn't you find anything else?
Juli — I just wanted to be comfortable, you should thank God I'm not in 2 piece rn
Freddie — do you actually wanna go to the beach?
Juli — definitely
Freddie — get ready let's go ,I'll just change.
Julie — OK but I will use the WC first

I headed to the wc ,which is in Freddie's bedroom but I don't care ,when I finished going to the bathroom , I exited the bathroom to shockingly see Freddie...

-.