Prologue:

a/n: Yes I'm finishing and editing this book. Don't be in my business like that. lmao

The road was bumpy. I don't know where they are taking me. I don't know who they were or what they wanted with me, but they said something before they tied me up and threw a cloth over my head. They said that I was special. I know I'm not. I'm just a simple little girl from down south. I started to sob thinking of how my family would miss me and how I would miss them so much. My wrist and ankles started to burn from me being tossed around in the trunk.

Bang bang bang!

"Shut the fuck up back there!" I heard one of the guys yell. I tried to suppress my cries, but I couldn't help it. I was in so much goddamn pain.

The trunk opened up. The black cloth was snatched off of my head. The first thing I saw was the moon. It was bright and beautiful, on a very dark night for me, as if it was mocking me.

     Not long after the moon was blocked by someone looming over me. I could tell it was a man. He was wearing all black clothing and a ski mask but he snatched it off. The first thing I could see his soulless blue eyes in the dark night. Even though I couldn't see his full face I can tell he was a handsome man. The structure of his face wasn't sharp but it was also perfect. The moon shined behind him making him seem like a dark angel. The moon showed the color of his hair, it was jet black. It looked kind of wet as if he had just gotten out of the shower but from the looks of the dark clouds, it had just got finished raining.

He snatched me out of the car by yanking my tied up wrist making me groan in pain. The mysterious man cut the ropes off of my ankles so I could walk. I looked at my surroundings only seeing trees and hearing branches and twigs breaking from us walking in the middle of nowhere, well at least I thought it was nowhere.

Minnie- I think this is better than the other cringy books that I probably need to finish.
Don't forget to vote and comment.