About the Chacters

Prologue:

Four princesses from separate kingdoms  go to high school together to live with 'the moderns.'

Princess Elsa (she isn't crowned queen yet) and her sister Princess Anna are from the small kingdom of Arendelle. Princess Merida is from the kingdom of Dunbroch while Rapunzel is from the kingdom of Corana.

Rapunzel is Elsa and Anna's cousin; and  Merida is their best friend even though they only talk to once in a while.

But Together, they travel to Malibu, CA, in search of meeting new people and exploring places.

But when they arrive at Malibu High, they notice and really cute and popular boys known as the Big 4. The group includes Jackson Frost, or otherwise known as Jack Frost, Flynn Rider, who always gets in trouble for stealing, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, known as just Hiccup or Haddock, and last but not least, Kristoff Borjgorman, whom works at his fathers surf shop m. Will they all meet and fall in love or will the boys brake their hearts like they would do to any other girl?

Elsa- this Princess is not afraid of anything that comes her way. She's strong, fun, cheerful, smart and talented. Her hair is platinum blonde and has deep sky blue eyes. Her favorite color is baby blue eyes & her parents died in a ship wreck when her sister and her were were young. She is 17 years old and a senior at Malibu high. Even though she is going to become queen, she would still like to be a normal teenager but like any teenager, she still feels what they feel. Loneliness, happiness, ect.

• • •

Anna- Princess and Elsa's young sister. She's always excited, more daring than graceful, and sometimes she can act before she thinks. She has strawberry blonde hair and blue/green eyes. Her favorite color is yellow and does anything she puts her mind out to do. She's 16 years old and a senior at Malibu high. (she skipped a grade)

• • •

Merida- this Princess has an outgoing spirit of adventure. She spends her days practicing archery, riding her horse, angus, and exploring places around her. She has fiery red hair and has light blue eyes. Her favorite color is dark spring green and she always wanted to choose her own fate. She is a senior at Malibu high at age of 17.

• • •

Repunzel- this Princess loves to create new things and adores looking at the lanterns in the night sky every year on her birthday. She has long golden long blonde hair emerald green eyes. Her favorite color is amethyst purple and is a senior with an age of 17 and goes to Malibu high. She always wanted to fit in and be Normal.

• • •

Jackson Overland Frost (Jack Frost)- He is a cute popular boy and he plays on the Malibu High Hockey team (MHH). Girls are head over heals for him. His favorite color is icy blue and has brilliant azure blue eyes with whiteish/silverish hair. He likes the fame but gets lonely and wonders if he'll ever find 'the one'. He is part of the popular boy group known as the big 4 and is a senior at Malibu high at age 18.

• • •

Kristoff- tall muscular man with blonde hair and soft blue eyes. He plays on the Malibu High Football team (MHF). Kristoff is not the kind to cheat on girls or flirt that much. His favorite color is flattery brown. He is also part on the Big 4 and is a senior at Malibu hight at age 18

• • •

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III- he is intelligent and is constantly focused on his work in school yet has free time to hang out and and fun. But he really wants to show people you don't have to be cute to be popular. He is part on the big 4. His favorite color is firebrick red and is a senior at Malibu high at age 17 (Idk how to describe him so he looks like he did in the second how to train your dragon)

• • •

Flynn rider- he is a charmer, with good looks and a fun personality. Just like Jack. He doesn't play sports. He has dusty brunette hair with hazel eyes. He is a go with the flow kinda guy. He doesn't have a favorite color and is a senior at Malibu high with an age 17.

*

*

*

A/N: this is gonna be my first story. sorry if I didn't really describe them good. And I'll try to post chapter 1 next week on Saturday. And school is starting so I'll try to post every other week at the least. So Plz like, vote, and comment on new ideals. Thx!