Chapter three: The truth

I'm really surprised that people actually reads this.

Principal's pov
I enter the schoolhouse and went to my office.
I got lots of letters of parents complain about Baldi hitting the students with his ruler.

It was really difficult to find another teacher that was interesting in this school.
It was not an easy job, but I'm still surprise that Y/N really wanted to teach here.
I left my office and began patrolling the halls if someone was breaking the rules, while walking around I saw the class of Y/N.
I could see that she/he was calm but at the same time a little bit nervous.
She turn around but before dhe could see me I hide myself.
I decided to leave and keep patrolling in the halls.
(A/N:Am I the only one who thinks that Principal could be a police officer)

Some time passed and the only persone that is in detention was the bully.
Why? Well he tried cutting PlayTime's rope again....
Seriously this kid never learns.

Y/N pov
I was walking around the halls because it was my break but all of the sudden I heard footsteps of someone running.
I turned around and it was a little kid crying and afraid, he hugged my leg.
"What is it little kid?"I asked worried.

"I-It's..."before he could say something I heard a slap noise, I looked who it was and it was Baldi with a ruler. His face looked very angry.

"Baldi, what the hell is happening?"I asked him.

"Well this kid got an incorrect wrong answer so I was about to hit him!"he replied.

I could not believed him, he was about to hit a kid with his ruler because he got one wrong answer?! He is insane!

"Baldi that is not how you treat children!"I yelled at him.

"What do you know about disciplining a child!"he yelled me back.

"Apparently more than you Baldi!"I yelled. I was so angry at him, this men is gonna make me crazy like hell but I decided not to cause more trouble and just leave with the kid.

Does the Principal knows about this?.....

If so,why didn't he just gets another teacher?......

But if he doesn't....maybe I'll go tell him....

Baldi's pov

Great.....

This is all my fault....

Another teacher is going to quit because of me, only if that kid didn't met her or if I didn't showed up.

The entire class I was feeling guilty, but I didn't showed it on the face I was just feeling it on the inside.

When it was time for the kids to go to lunch, I went to the Principal's office to tell him what happened but when I got there. I saw that Y/N and Principal were talking this made me panicked about so I left, I thought that maybe she/he wanted to quit about what I did or he/she wanted me to get fired.

This is bad....

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter.

I have writers block Q_Q

Words in the chapter:475