Prologue

I am reading a novel in our simple garden.I like it here because I'm a nature lover.Flowers and trees makes me calm.

I'm a wallflower.I don't have any friends.I'm not ugly but I am not fond of making friends because in the end they will just leave me hanging.By the way,I don't have a mother anymore.She died while giving birth to me.I am an only child.My father is a business man and he's always busy to the point that he's coming home twice a month.

Near 6:00 pm I've decided to went inside to our bungalow type of house.I went to my room and did my things like taking a shower and answering my assignments.

While answering my assignment in English,I feel something odd.I felt goosebumps.The air in my room went colder.I suddenly felt scared.My windows are close and my air conditioner is in its normal temperature.

I feel something blowing my hair.Its cold.Then my books at the bookshelf start falling.My pentel pen moves upwards and start writing to my walls.I'm scared!

Even if I want to scream,I just can't.I read the message in my wall.It says "Hi I'm Red Montecarlos,male,21 years old and I'm a ghost.Can you help me live again ang find my body?"

OMYGOSH!That's all I can react after reading it.I am with a ghost!

"Are you tripping me?It's not funny"

Suddenly,I saw a handsome guy.He's really a ghost!

"Hi" said by him

"AAAAHHHH!!!!"

I screamed and went outside.But I saw him again!

"Sorry if I scared you"

He's really handsome.My scary feeling stop.

"You're really a ghost"

"Yes yes!"

"By the way,I am Keil Avenida and I'm 19"

"So can you help me?"

"Hay.I will try"

"Thank you!"

That's the start of our "find my body adventure"