0.1

I fluttered my eyes open as I rubbed my right eye, ughh first day of school.

I began to dress and walked out of the house without saying bye to my mom cause she'll literally will kill me if I wake her up from her 'beauty sleep'.

I then found myself sitting on the Cooper's porch as I waited for Betty to come out.

Soon Betty skipped outside with her lacy white shirt that was covered with her pastel pink cardigan and her simple denim jeans with her pastel pink flats.

She looked perfect as always with her pulled perfect ponytail.

"Morning!" She said as I got up and patted away the dirt that got stuck on my butt.

"Morning" I say as I smiled at her "soo you ready for first day?" She asked excitedly "Bets I think you're the only one whose excited for it" I playfully scoffed.

"You're such a mood killer. Anyway Archie said we'll all meet in front of the school" she said.

"Bets how many times have I told you I don't wanna be with them, you go but I wont" I say.

"You always avoid them, why? Do you have a crush on Archie?" She asked worriedly "really? No I don't have a crush on Archie. He's not my type and besides you have a crush on him" I say.

"Well then do you have a crush on Jughead?" She said as she smirked evilly "n-no" I stuttered.

Fuck why did I stutter?
Did I blew my cover?
Fuck.

"I mean no, sorry I got chocked by my saliva" I say trying to find an excuse.

"If you say so" she said smirking "stop smirking! I don't like him really!" I say frustrated "okay okay, I didn't say anything why are you being so defensive?" She said.

"Fuck you Bets, you damn know well why" I say as she giggled "its okay to like him Addie" she says.

"Fine I like him so shut up!" I say "I knew it! How long has it been?" She asked "its been 6 years really" I say as her eyes lit up.

"Really?! And you didn't say anything? I feel betrayed" she gasps playfully as I sighed.

"Oh oh oh, they're here! Come one" Betty said "Bets I don't want to, I'll be going that way" I say "don't be silly Addie! Come on" she said as she dragged me towards the two boys.

"Hi guys!" Betty said enthusiastically as I just looked away from them "Hi Betty, Hi Addie" Archie said as I waved my hand towards him not making any eye contact.

"Morning Addie, morning Bets" Jughead said causing me to blush lightly but I hid my face away and waved my hand towards him.

Its gonna be a longgggg day full of blushing. Ughhh.