Half of the story

When you look at me what do you see? A normal girl with maybe a couple of friends, not much of a party girl, never been invited anyway, doesn't swear? never did drugs. Well all of that is true... But that's what people think of me. People are still missing the other half of my story that has never been spoken or thought of by anyone else. This is the story that lead people thinking "well what happened next, what's the next chapter, why did she do it?" Yet again she was the only one who knew so she's the only one who though. But she always disappoints herself by saying "that's it, there's no more to it, the end." Guess it wasn't the 'happily ever after' every girl dreams of. Guess it was to good to be true. Now as for how I'm doing? I guess you could say... Better. But let me tell you a little bit more about myself. My favorite color is purple for starters. I'm the kinda girl that when playing truth or dare to pick dare, not because I wanted to show off of how brave I was, but because I was always afraid of the truth. I rarely play the game anyway. I have long dark brown hair. My eyes are also dark brown but in the sun they turn a lighter shade of brown. But when I cry you can tell that I've been crying. I'm a night owl and a bookworm. My memory is weird. Once I learn something or something happens I can never remember exactly what it was until I don't need to anymore. Yes I have fallen in love before and yes I still see him to this day and yes I still care about him but... He doesn't. But don't think he's a jerk because I was the one who made him not remember me. Literally not remember me. I'm not a murder if that's what your thinking. But the past is the past we must move on or you'll become history and people might even forget about you. Everyone has a different story because everyone's a different person. This ones just happens to be mine. Hi my name is Bethany Parker.