the party.. :P

sorry it took so long to update.. hehe dont keel me.. *hides behind mattyboo* PROTECT ME MATT!! starts in the same POV as last time

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and started the car. Matt got in, and the whole car ride he kept asking where we were going. I refused to tell him. We arrived at a small diner, and I got out of the car. Matt just sat there and stared at the diner. "Are you coming or what?" He blinked a couple times and got out. "Th- This is the surprise??" He asked. I shook my head and laughed. "No, this is where im meeting Raine. Im not walking into the- er, where were going, dressed like this!" I motioned at my messed up clothes. He looked at me and his mouth made an 'O'.

We walked into the diner, and i looked around for my purple-headed friend. I noticed her immediately, and walked over to her. She squealed, being her overly peppy self, and said, "ohmigawd i havent seen u in, like, forever!!" She was jumping up and down, her pixie cut bouncing, and I had to calm her down because people were staring. I snickered, and she handed me a bag, I looked in it and thanked her. I quickly went to the bathroom to get dressed.

~~Matt's POV~~

I walked in the diner following Ever. She looked around for a minute, then walked toward a girl with purple hair, who I guessed was Raine. I looked at her curiously, she looked really...rainbowy. Raine had a bright tie-dye shirt on, short purple hair, bright blue skinny jeans, and neon purple converse. She was pretty cute, in a kid-ish sort of way. I smerked to myself and followed Ever over to her.

Raine saw Ever and squealed, and started jumping. "ohmigawd i havent seen u in like forever!!" I snickered and sat down, letting the girls talk. Ever went to go change, and Raine sat down. She looked at me like she just noticed I exist. I pulled out my DS, and started playing Zelda. I felt somebody staring at me, and paused the game and looked up. I saw Raine was looking at me and smiling, i rose an eyebrow confused. "Why are u staring at me..?" I asked. She giggled and said, "your matt!!" "how do you know my name?" I frowned. "You're from death note!!" I was really confused now.

"Death what? What the hell are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "You are Mail Jeevas, your alias, or fake name, is Matt. Your best friend is Mihael Keehl,  his alias is Mello. You love videogames, and you smoke. you know almost everything there is to know about computers, you know how to hack. You always wear those goggles, and nobody knows why." She went on telling me about me, Mello, L, and Near, and pretty much everybody else, even people i have no idea who  they are. I just stared at her in complete shock. "..And Ever is completely obessed with your character, I'm surprised she hasnt fangirled yet," she concluded.

I just kept staring at her, stunned. I heard footsteps and looked up, and saw Ever. She was beautiful. She didn't look like she just got beat a few hours ago.

~~EVER'S POV DUDE~~

I finished getting dressed, fixing my hair, and putting makeup on, and grabbed the bag with my other clothes in it and walked out of the bathroom. I walked up to the table and saw Matt staring at Raine like he saw a ghost, while Raine was smiling like an idiot. I looked at them nervously, and saw Matt look at me. He rose his eyebrows and looked completely surprised. "So..um are you ready to go?" He nodded and kept staring at me. I looked at Raine, "Need a ride?" She shook her head no, "No, I'm catching a ride with Nate and Josh." I nodded and looked at Matt, "Well then lets go."

We got to the car, and got in. I looked at Matt, he was staring at me again. It was starting to creep me out. "So..um..why did you look like you had just seen a ghost?" He blinked and thought for a minute, then said, "oh it was because of something ur friend told me," he started. He went on explaining everything that Raine told him. My face lit up. "So THATS what i recognize you from!!" I smiled, then froze and my smile faded and i blushed and started driving, my eyes wide. I know Mail Jeevas.. Mail Jeevas is in my car. The anime boy that shouldnt exist and i have always wished was real, was right beside me, in my car. Those thoughts kept running through my mind until we got to the party.

We got out of the car and I put my keys in my pocket. Me and Matt went into the house, and as soon as I walked through the door, the smell of pizza and sodas hit my nose. No, there wasnt any alchohol. This is pretty much the only place that we have partys and not have alchohol, thats why I loved it. I smiled and looked around, the party just started and not many people were here. I saw my friends and waved at them, they smiled and waved me over. I looked back at Matt and noticed he was on his DS again. Ugh, that boy and his videogames.. I snickered, and hit the back of his head. "OW! what was that for?!" I took his ds, saved the game and turned it off. "No videogames for tonight." I stuck the ds in my pocket and grabbed his arm, pulling him over to my friends. "Hey guys." They all said hi and looked at Matt. "Why'd you bring him?" I knew they didnt like him that much, but i was surprised they were being so rude. "Well hes new here and i thought coming to a party would help him get more friends." I shrugged. They kept staring at him, and he was staring at Nate, Josh, and Raine. Well, more exactly Nate.

I looked at them, grabbed his arm, and pulled him over to them. Raine was clinging to Josh, and Nate was looking around like he was bored, but it seemed like he always was. As usual, Josh had his leather jacket, white tshirt, blue jeans, and converse. I looked at Nate, and he was, as usual, in his really pale-blue pants, no shoes just socks, and over-sized white button up shirt. He was twirling a piece of his hair, and Matt was looking at him in shock. "Near?!" He questioned the boy. "Hello, Matt." "You two know eacho- WAIT A MINUTE, u just called him Near. so you ARE from Death Note!! OHMYGOD." My eyes got huge while i stared at them. I grabbed their arms and pulled them to an empty room and started asking questions. "How did you two get here?? and Matt, wheres Mello? and Light, and Misa and..." I trailed off seeing them both staring at me. "how do you know all of this?" Near asked. I explained to them what Death Note is, leaving out the end in case Near didn't know who Kira was yet. They stared at me. I got wide-eyed and blushed. I was sure I sounded insane.

CLIFFHANGER!! DUN DUN DUNNN....hehe dont kill me:) i just wanted to upload today and it not be too long.. haha sorryz.. anyways, there ya go! the next chap.