😡Grumpy😡

DO NOT COPY ANY OF SILKEYFEWX'S STORIES, BOOKS, IDEAS AND EVERYTHING

"So how do you play this?" Albert asked Sage. Sage was with a group of trolls, playing Wondercade in the forest on a table sized tree trunk. "Simple, they have to describe the power of their card with 3 words, and we have to guess it. If we get it correct, we get the card, and the more cards we get, we win," Sage explained. She looked at her cards. Fire, wishes, teleporting, dusty air, rainy weather, mind controlling, and hearing illusions. "Oh and they do magical affects on you too," Sage said.

"SO THEY CAN MIND CONTROL YOU?!" Albert screamed. "No," Sage said. "Only the fire, the wind, dusty, rainy, all sorts of the weather and animal stuff. No serious things." Albert sighed. The trolls grumbled. They were all the color of duki, under mouthed, showing their humongous bottom teeth, long nails, and large ears. They were very ugly to describe in one word. "Play!" the dark green troll told Albert. "NOW!"

"Grumpy, no grumpy," Sage told the troll. His name was Grumpy. He made a noise. It sounded like a mix with a puppy growl and gibberish. Sage nodded, understanding the troll. Albert just watched, terrified and confused. A few minutes later, Albert joined in. Sage gave him some of hers. Bushes made noises, and deep breathing was exhaled.

Albert turned around, horrified of the noises. "Theres something here," he whispered into Sage's little ear. She turned around. She talked to the trolls in gibberish, they sniffed the air, and smiled. "Wolf, Ogre," They grumbled. Albert couldn't understand anything since they were just gibberishing. "Oh, it's just my wolf, Ogre," Sage told Albert and then turning back around to the game. "Wolf? You can have those as pets? I thought they were illegal to have as pets," Albert said. "He's very big, and he came through a portal from another planet full of mythical animals that people can no longer find," Sage said. "That planet, unicorns, werewolves, dragons, Phoenixes, and stuff like that are over there."

What Albert thought as big, was the size of a German Shepherd. Ogre jumped out of the forest, knocking down trees, and snarling at Albert. "He smells like... that human I killed a couple weeks ago," he growled. "NO! NO EATING! NICE!" Sage said. "HES HUGE!" Albert said. "I wasn't expecting this! It's like half the size of an elephant!" He was shaking, scared. "He's scared of me," Ogre said in body language to Sage. "Yeah, don't be scared, he can sense fear, and when that happens, he's most likely to kill you," Sage said.

10 minutes of scared talking later

"I'm calm," Albert sighed. "But, what about the trees? What are you guys going to do about it?" "Oh, my father just puts it back, it takes a lot of energy so yeah," Sage said. "Anyways, describe your power." "Power? I don't have- ohhhh, these kinds. Umm, uhh, red, and dangerous," Albert said. Sage translated it into troll language, then she shouted out,"Fire!" "Huh. Where?!" Albert said looking around. "No, the power on your card dumb dumb," Sage said. "Ohhhh," Albert said.

He gave Sage his fire card. "No!" Grumpy yelled. "No fair! Mine! About to say fire, but Sage said!" "But, I said it first," Sage said. "I bet your whole soul if don't give to me," he grumbled. The rest of the trolls gasped. "Wh-what'd he say?" Albert stammered. "And if I win, you have to give me two of your powers, plus a hundred bucks. 5 hundred! 5 hundred human dollars," Sage said. The trolls gasped again. "Fine," Grumpy growled.

       He fisted his fist, then opened it. In his little, chubby mossy hands, held a dark purple sphere. "You actually mean it," Sage whispered to herself. "You choose who?" Grumpy asked Albert. "He's asking who said fire first," Sage told him. "Why?" He said. "He's just stupid," Sage said. "Say me, please." "Um, you," Albert said pointing to her. "ARHHHHHHHH!" Grumpy roared. Ogre stepped in front of Sage with his gigantic foot, his other throwing Albert a bush. "I FIRST! I FIRST! GIVE SOUL! YOU!" Grumpy screamed pointing at Albert. "L-lets make another deal, how about I give you a lot of... human meat...?" He stammered as Grumpy was moving closer to him with his purple sphere. He didn't understand what he was saying.

       Ogre clawed the little troll down on the floor. Sage walked up to him. "Good boy, now Grumpy, how about we give you some human flesh?" She asked Grumpy. He clapped, nodded, looked at the purple sphere he had in his hands, and made it disappear after a tight grasp onto it. "Yes meat," he grumbled. "NOW!" "How did you know trolls eat meat? Why the hell did you say human meat?! Why the hell did I even agree with you?!" Sage said. Albert shrugged, he was sweaty and was so terrified.

       "How are we going to get human flesh, now?" Sage asked herself. Ogre heard her little whisper, and nudged her with his giant wet nose. "The dead body I kill last week," he said. He raised up his head. "This way, I can smell a little bit of it." "Ogre! You're so smart! Why didn't I think of that?!" Sage said. She hugged his big snout. "But, there's probably gonna be worms and bugs eating it." "I dig deep, did you forget dumby?" Ogre growled. "Hey!" Sage said. "Grumpy, we're going to be getting human flesh for you, just wait." Grumpy nodded. Sage hopped on Ogre and demanded Albert to come, it was not safe to leave a human thirsty troll with a human. Albert hopped on and petted the furriness of the giant wolf until gripping onto the fur tightly.

       A few minutes later. "We're here," Ogre said. Sage and Albert jumped off. Ogre plopped his nose of the ground and started to follow the scent from last week. It was a very faint scent. He was digging up just dirt, until he buried up the dead body he killed. He snatched the dead body, and Albert screamed.