Who am i?

Who am i? am i a muscular handsome blonde football player who wins all the girls or am i a fool with a burning passion of eternal love that can never be shared because i have not found the right one for me but maybe i'm just a shadow who blends behind the scenes that can be so cold and unforgiving  or ones that are full with so much happiness you may think your in one of those utopias.

As i walk through the shadows of the once bright crowded city in the sunlight that has now been sucked into complete obscene darkness that only has the light from the moon that is so far away but shines so bright on a city like a light on the stage. i turned a corner walking on the cold concrete that was dirty as a kid that just got into the mud. the only thing i could hear was the sound of my shoes hitting the cold concrete and the thoughts swimming in my head of who am i? am i hero who gallantly comes in and saves the damsel in distress and carry her off into the warm sunset that follows us as we go out of view from those who watch with smiles on their faces as big as the Cheshire Cat.

i didn't realize how long i been in my window to another world of thoughts till out of nowhere i hear a blood curdling scream that brought me back to reality. As if something inside me took over completely telling me what do to and what i may face if it was death from trying to save a girl or just a girl screaming over her make up hitting the concrete messing up her once perfect cherry blue lipstick. 

"help me! please!" I turned down an alley that was black as the black hole  but to my very horror i see a woman on the ground covered in dark crimson blood as a 6'ft shadow stands above her then turns to look at me with red glowing eyes filled with a fiery rage that would make even the bravest heroes turn a pale color and run away screaming like little girls seeing a monster under their tiny beds.

"what the hell you looking at" the man said with teeth so yellow like that of a yellow crayon but still sharp like lions teeth that could easily rip skin in one swift motion before the enemy could react. I wanted to run away and cower behind a  dumpster that smelled like six year old sushi and pizza but i didn't i stood their glaring up into the eyes of this shadow man while the noise around us goes to silence except for the little sniffles of this poor blood covered frightened  yet gorgeous woman. 

I took one step towards the man thinking who am i? he stepped closer and raised his blood covered blade at me. am i a fool? i dodge at the last second when he swings and kick him in the back and he falls to his knees or am i football player? He recovers quickly eyes filled with a burning rage as her charges at me like a bull as the woman screams at me to move out of the way. am i a shadow? he stabs me in the gut  laughing like a hyena at me " who do you think you are a hero" 

I stared into his eyes seeing myself dead then i glanced at the woman and saw a different reflection in her eyes it was me and her with three children. i turned my eyes back to the man and smiled a soft calming smile at him " I'm wolf a guy who is not a hero or a fool but someone who cares for others and will do anything for them"  he raised his knife that was tainted with my blood and the woman's blood but before he could hit me i grabbed his gun and fired three shots all hitting in one area his cold black heart. The shadow man hit the ice cold concrete with a loud thud  that shook the earth to its very core. 

" are you alright miss" I helped the woman up and the next thing i knew was feeling soft lips touch mine with a burning passion hidden behind this sweet calming kiss.

" thank you so much Wolf was it? i'm Azura." she looked into my eyes and i looked into hers getting lost in the moment till....

"daddy! Wake up!" 

who am i? I'm a loving husband and father who saved his wife from the hands of a shadow man. i'm not a hero who fly's into the sunset or a romantic fool no i'm a guy that's being true to myself to find who i am and hopefully all of you who read this story find out who you are.

Well that's all for this short story tell me in the comments below if you enjoyed this story or if it needs more to it and i will fix it. anyway bye :)