The Darkness within

As the gigantic fluffy clouds filled with tears from the gallant angels started to descend over a small disgusting white house. Which a girl with fiery red fluffy cloud hair,wearing a skintight radiant sky blue top with a multicolored skirt that shows off her pale as a white ghost skin to her zebra stripped midnight high heels. She lives in the small disgusting white house awaiting for the day she can escape the darkness from within the very house she lives in. You may ask why can't she just leave like see ya later sucker i'm out.   What holds her in this house is her dark devious past that won't leave her alone. It hangs from her body like prison chains, each chain has a story that could cause the very devil himself to cower from her. She waits for her turn to taste the sweet calming sensation of freedom along with the bright cool colors of the outside world. Other than seeing it from her window to another realm, she wishes to be in. She sits in the same spot everyday in her own world thinking why me? Does anyone know i'm here? She finally comes back to reality when a sound so chilling and deafening rings threw her ear's sending shivers down her spine. She flew to the staircase running down as fast as lightning to see the old broken door wide open with the dusty wind blowing in. She walked towards the door casualty afraid of the unknown world that she dreamed of seeing for so long. She felt her dark past losing its grip on her as she bounded outside to be welcomed by the reason she was in that house for so long, what haunted her for so long. It was her 17 future husbands that died at her devious hands because they made fun of her puffy red cloud hair. She smiled with glee being free at last though to her dismay the town had been abandoned after she was locked up in her house. She remembered that sound she heard when she found the door open, as she turned she heard it again and then her body fell with a silent thud to the ground.

hey there i know i haven't been updating but i been really stressed lately because of school and so my stories will be slowly getting updated when i can the rupphire one will be updating much slower than this one because i love to have the ideas for that one to be long and well thought plus i don't like rushing when it comes to ships i like when i think of something to write for them. hopefully y'all will enjoys these stories for now till i can get to a point where i'm not so stressed with school to update more often than i have been. anyway peace out and hope y'all love this story. i got the this story from of my writings from my creative writing class.