1.

"Keep that book away, Jungkook! You're on a honeymoon with me and not with that book of yours, so come here and stand with me. Look at the sunrise, look at the way the busy city looks in it most softest hours. New York looks so young and vulnerable, I feel like holding it in my palms." Minghao said side eyeing Jungkook who was sat comfortably in the balcony chair.
He heard a heavy and a loud sigh, followed by a soft thud and then shuffling. Soon his delicate frame was caged in his husband's arms. He wasn't especially cold, but the warmth was welcoming nonetheless. Minghao pushed back in Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook hummed softy, nuzzling in Minghao's neck taking in the fresh smell of lavender and something else he couldn't quite name. Whatever that unknown smell was, it was sexy. Minghao should wear it more often. According to Jungkook, Minghao could never be compared to a constant smell. His body wash and Cologne changed every few months if not every month. But the smell was always soft and calming, not the sexy kind where it would push Jungkook's animal instinct to take over and litter Minghao's soft and pale body with his dark bites and claim him. But right now, he is just fighting off that instinct, because God damn it, Minghao alone can make him go crazy and with the aid from that heavy musk he is just testing Jungkook's self control.
Minghao chuckled lightly as soon as he got the idea of how cozy his husband felt just staying nestled in his neck rather than enjoying the New York in the wee hours of the morning, where sun was at its softest. The city was bathed in a mix of colors ranging from golden to pale orange, with touches of blue. No wonder photography was conducted at such hours where everything is at its natural and it's most vulnerable state. No wonder Jungkook loved to just stare at Minghao after he wakes up in the morning, sometimes his camera aimed at the unsuspecting Minghao. Minghao had never understood Jungkook's habit of just staring at him when he was asleep, caressing his hair or kissing his forehead. But Minghao now gets his obsession, understands the pleasure of seeing something at its most softest and most vulnerable state.

"I'm here to relish you, New York isn't going to get in my plan, so you better get back in the bed", Jungkook said without making any move to actually get back in their hotel room. He was aware how much Minghao has been longing to be in New York, so he didn't feel like snatching this from him. Instead he tightened his arms around Minghao and nosed at his ears, bitting them just a bit.

However soft, however vulnerable New York may look, but it cannot distract Jungkook from appreciating every minute of Minghao being soft and vulnerable. Not even the proudly standing New York city basking in the golden sun rays could defeat how Minghao looked standing in his arms, basking in the same sun rays.

("I'm so sorry for calling you creep for staring at me in the morning."
"Why are you suddenly apologizing? Should I be scared for my life?"
"Kook! Don't be a drama queen. I just understood the pleasure of watching something in its most purest state" "What pleasure? Watching you is better than staring at the boring walls or cooking. I don't know what pleasure you're talking about"
"Screw you"
"I'll be doing the screwing, sunshine. And it's not a pleasure, I'm sure it's some sort of spell that you've put me under"
"Freaking creep")

~~~

"Kookie? Babe? What's wrong?" Minghao manged to get out without stumbling over his words in his sleep induced state.

Minghao had woken up earlier curled alone in their bed, his husband not in sight. Jungkook's side was warm but empty, so he didn't panic, knowing Jungkook had been in bed a few moments ago. Minghao had soon enough seen a dark outline of a figure in the balcony, leaning over the safety railing.