DK

Oh my God I'm finally fvcking alive, lol been 😢 becuz of my grades :(((, sorry to all those who waited
————————————
DK POV
"Tell me why I'm waiting for someone who doesn't give a fuck about me"
June 10,2018
It's been 3 days since you left more like 3 years. When will you come back :( you promised you'll come back after a year.
July 31,2018
It's almost been two months don't think I forgot about you Y/N haha. You're not answering my calls or messages. Omo you just seen-zoned me. Come on please answer me! :(
November 06,2018
A month more and you'll be back :) to be honest sometimes I wish that business trip of yours was cancelled and you will come back now. Hehe don't kill me for saying that.
January 01,2018
Today's the day! I'm at the airport. I made your favorite type of food Filipino food, specifically the Adobo with rice(Filipino where u at xD??) packed in a bento box. I also bought a pastel blue balloon, your favorite color.
.........
It's been 3 hours your still not there.You were supposed to be landing at 9:45 pm but it's already 12:50 am. Sorry I couldn't bring you home anymore so I called an Uber driver to fetch you. Once I got home I left the adobo in the table expecting you to eat it when you go back home. And I left the balloon beside the I went to our bedroom and slept.
January 02,2018
I grabbed my phone and saw that the Uber driver had left a message saying that he waited for 2 hours and you weren't there so he left.I felt sad that the driver had been waiting for so long.
October 24,2019
Its been two years now I still have hope that you will come back. But your still not answering my calls, you even press decline or see the message and not answer.
April 14, 2026
Don't think I forgot about you it's been 7 years. Maybe I should stop waiting you seem like you don't care.But no I will not I know you love me.
December 06,2026
It's winter our favorite season, I remember when we always talk a stroll in streets of Seoul. But now your not here with me. :( when will you come back home.
January 23,2027
Your really not gonna come back home. I give up.
——————————

Part 2?