Prom Date💙

(Renjun Imagine)

Finally, it's Prom Day but there's good news and bad news. Good news, I'm excited for the Prom 'cause I'll be wearing the most expensive dress in Korea that my Mother bought.

 Good news, I'm excited for the Prom 'cause I'll be wearing the most expensive dress in Korea that my Mother bought

Not to brag about it, but my Mom has the most succesful jewelry business in Korea. Okay now the bad news, my Prom Date is my EX boyfriend and his name is Huang Renjun. If you're asking how me and Renjun met, let's just say that his parents and mine are business partners. We both fell for each other, but I broke up with him after 9 months of being together.

"Miss (Y/N), your make up and hairstyle is already done" My personal stylist said
"Thanks Unni, can you please help me with the dress?" I asked
"Anything for you, Miss (Y/N)" She smiled.

I slowly took off my robe and she helped me wear my dress, Unni also helped me wear my jewelries from Mom's famous designs.

"Wow, I bet you're the most beautiful among all the girls at the prom" She smiled at me and I just smiled back.

"Wishing you and your partner will win the 'King and Queen of Prom'"

"Thanks Unni" I smiled again
"Well, I'll be leaving now, we'll see each other again when you need me" She exited my room and I just stared at myself at my vanity table.

"Miss (Y/N)" One of our maids called out
"Yes" I said
"You're partner is waiting on the living room" She replied
"I'll be down" I sighed as I heard footsteps going downstairs.

"Okay (Y/N), you can do this, you can face him" I chanted to myself.

I grabbed my phone and locked the door of my room. I started walking down the stairs and I smiled to my Mom, when I saw my presence but my smile faded away when I saw Renjun.

(Renjun's POV)

I had a chat with (Y/N)'s mom while I was waiting for her. Suddenly, I heard clicking of heels from upstairs and I saw (Y/N).
She smiled when she saw her Mom's presence.
"I really missed seeing that smiled, same with her warm hugs" I mumbled.
But her smile faded when she saw me.
"I guess she's still angry about IT" I mumbled again.

《《《《《 Flashback 》》》》》

"Pa, I can't do that!" I shouted at father
"How dare you shout at your father" He punched me and I fell to the ground. I felt a sting on my lip, so I touched it and I saw blood.
"We will go back to China and manage our campany there!" Father shouted
"Pa, I can't leave (Y/N) here" I weakly said
"Who cares about that (Y/N)? You should marry a girl with great wealth and beauty" He said
"But (Y/N) has beauty and has great wealth" I defended (Y/N)
"She has beauty but her wealth is not enough" Father added
"You just pretended to like (Y/N) for money? What kind of father are you?!" I stood up
"I'm not leaving Korea" I turned back to walk to my room but father injected me something that made me dizzy
"You are coming with us to China" Those were the last words that i heard from Father before passing out.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my room in CHINA? Damn it, my father must've brought me here while I'm still passed out. I look around and saw my phone. I went to Contacts and saw that (Y/N)'s number was deleted. Luckily, I memorized her number. I quickly pressed the add contact button.

"Sorry, you can't add anymore contacts" It said. I pressed it again and again but the same thing happened.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry" I said while crying on my bed.

《《《 Flashback ended 》》》

I saw (Y/N) standing in front of me.
"Shall we go?" I asked and she just nodded simply.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Shall we go?" Renjun asked as I nodded simply. He stood up and he intertwined his hands with mine but I took off my hands.

He opened the car seat for me and I bowed lightly to thank him.

(AT THE VENUE)

Renjun and I sat on the table we're comfortable in.
"I'm gonna get something to drink, want do you want?" He asked
"Just get me wine" I simply said.

(TIME SKIP)

"Today, i'm calling the winner of 'King and Queen of Prom' are... Kim (Y/N) and Huang Renjun" The host announced and the spotlight went to our table. Renjun and I stood up and smiled.
"Please, come to the stage while linking your arms together like a real King and Queen" The host smiled
"Is he serious?" I asked
"Don't be shy (Y/N), it's like we have'nt done it when we were still together" He smirked
"Just shut up Renjun" I said
"My BABE is angry" He teased as I blushed while remembering the happy times we had. He linked his arms with mine and we walked up the stage. The previous 'King and Queen of Prom' gave us our crowns.

"Let's clap for the new 'King and Queen of Prom'" The host said as all students clapped at us.

(After Prom)

We we're still on the venue because some students took pictures with us.

After the picture taking, Renjun and I put our crowns on his car and rested at a '24 hour open' coffee shop.

"Good evening what should I get the both of you?" A handsome waiter asked, and he looks like our age.
"I'll take a choco frap" I smiled at the waiter
"I'll take a blueberry cheese cake" Renjun said
"Your orders will be served later" The waiter winked at me making me blush. I looked at Renjun and he gave me a disgust look.
"What?" I asked
"Nothing" He answered

After a few moments, our orders arrived and the waiter put our orders on the table but the waiter suddenly spilled my drink on the lower part of my dress, near to my private part.

"I'm sorry Miss" The waiter said
"It's okay" I wiped my dress with tissue
"I'll wipe it for you" He smirked as he took a tissue and wiped my dress. Renjun suddenly slammed the table, which made me and the waiter startle. He stood up, grabbed my wrist tightly and we went out of the coffee shop.

"Re-Renjun, yo-you're hurting me" I said as a tear fell from my eye. He suddenly let go of my hand.
"Why did you do that?" I asked while crying, making my make up smudge on my face
"Are you letting that pervert wipe your dress?!" He shouted
"Why do you care? You don't really care about me" I said
"I care about you (Y/N)" His voice was soft that I wanted to listen to it all day
"Then, why are'nt you answering to my texts and calls?" I asked.

He explained everything that happened to him. Now, I regret that I broke up with him.

"Renjun, I'm sorry" I cried again

"For what babe?" Hearing the word 'Babe' reminds me of our happy times

"For breaking up with you, I really regret what I did" He pulled me to his embrace. We both forgive each other and we went back inside the café.

"Miss, I'm really sorry about your dress" He bowed
"Just give us the bill" Renjun demanded as the waiter gave Renjun the bill. Renjun paid the bill and we went inside his car.

"Your place?" I asked
"Sure" He smiled

We arrived at his place. He let me borrow his clothes because my clothes was soaked with choco frap. I took a shower and wore his clothes, he did the same and I sat on the couch. He brought a blanket and sat beside me. We both covered our bodies with the blanket and watched TV.

"(Y/N), will you be mine again?" He asked
"Yes Huang Renjun" I smiled and he pecked me on the lips.

"Love ya" He said
"Love you too" I responded.

(A/N)

Please support our Injoon and next I'll be making Chenle and Jisung Imagine...