Authors' Opening Notes

Hello! We're Eryn and Lidya (also authors of "The Ice Kingdom" and "The Big Eight: Light and Darkness"), and we collaborated to write this book. We really appreciate the fact that you chose to open this book!

This is a crossover between Frozen and Rise of the Guardians, specifically focusing on Jelsa, which is the portmanteau/ship name of Elsa and Jack Frost. Google it if you want or if you need to.

This is a story whose prompt originates from BlueberryCupcake41's "Random Stories" book. Lidya2627 liked the prompt, so she collaborated with the person who made the prompt and... yeah, that's how we decided to make a story together.

This story updates weekly, and the most probable day of publishing is Saturday. This story is also in the first person point of view.

We would also appreciate it if you voted, commented, and shared this. Also, we prefer comments that have contents such as feedback, spelling and grammar checking, and we're also open to constructive criticism.

If you want to contribute something to this story, such as cover making or editing or etcetera, feel free to contact me. I might need it!

Please DO NOT copy this story and state that it is yours. Plagiarism is a crime.

Published On: September 8, 2018
Finished On: ?

Enjoy reading!

---------------•❄•---------------

~ DISCLAIMERS ~

Frozen is owned by Disney, while Rise of the Guardians is owned by DreamWorks, so obviously I don't own them, because if I did I should've made Jelsa a real thing tons of years ago.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner or are from the movies mentioned. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (Eryn: I admit, I copy-pasted this again)

Link to the picture in the cover: https://pin.it/fai3q26du5flft