Part 9 : The awaited face off

Sit down Khushi , Please said Arnav in a stammering tone .

Khushi sits in the chair .

How are you asked Arnav trying to begin the conversation . He was hell level scared and nervous because he could see some one in place of his Khushi . She wasnt the one who used to spread happiness as always .

I am good Arnav singh Raizada . Very fine after what you did to me said Khushi with a sarcasm in her tone .

I didnt do it wanted. Evidence were against you so said Arnav stammering as he couldnt gather up the words

So Evidence was against me , You threw me out of your life . Dont you had just a trust on me ? No . Just answer this question , If it was anjali on my place , Would you believe her or the evidence asked Khushi .

I would have believed anjali said Arnav looking down .

Why werent you able to believe me over that shyam as he was the evidence. Why arnav , Why ? Asked Khushi .

I wasnt able to believe you as I got manipulated by his words .I believed him when I saw my sister in that condition said Arnav with a raised voice .

For once You could have thought that will I do that to my anju ? She was my sister too right asked Khushi .

I couldnt realise Khushi , I am sorry for everything said Arnav .

Sorry Couldnt change anything that happened. You would never able to erase that memory out of my life . It is printed as if in a stone Arnav whose traces can never be erased said Khushi harshly

I know and I am repenting for that for 18 years Khushi said Arnav .

Repenting didnt even change your Character even for a percent Mr raizada. What you told Nivitha . What words you used to her . If you had felt the deed you had did to me , You would have not even pointed her character like this said Khushi .

I didnt say it wanted Khushi , the situation got like it said Arnav .

Situation ? You learnt Aarav was your son. You might have seen Aarav and nivitha together . You got info from some one that she is illegitimate and blamed her unnecessarily . Do you know , You are the only reason she is called as illegitimate today in this society . Just because of you said Khushi pointing fingers at him and her tone was very angry .

How dare he could say about her daughter like this and now ruling her daughter .

Arnav closed his eyes not able to tolerate the words she told .

Do you know how it would have affected her?. Why That time me and this time my daughter Arnav ? Why you are hell bent in destroying our lives asked Khushi .

I didnt know Nivitha was my daughter Khushi . I just did it unknowingly said Arnav .

If nivitha wasnt your daughter too , You should have not spoken like this . Just because of trust less people like you in this world , The women and their kids are getting this name in society . When you are the root cause of it , Who the hell gave you the rights to speak like that to anyone asked Khushi shouting .

Fresh Tears rolled on his eyes in hearing her words .

Mistake once can be considered but repeating it again and again , It has become your habit arnav said Khushi .

Why you are making nivi stay here now when you threw her along with me that time ? Why you are trying to intrude in her life asked Khushi .

I just wanted her to be close to me said Arnav .

By manipulating or blackmailing her ? asked Khushi .

I didnt have any other way as she is too stubborn said Arnav .